CONSOLE: 2.2 Patch Notes

I bet this has been mentioned before, but I’ll mention it again I guess: Can’t purchase any of the offers. Why is it saying this content cannot be selected at this time? Here take my cash, and take these checks, (they won’t bounce), and my credit cards, and my gold, take me gold, here, but why no content available? Sony right? Them fools. :sweat_smile::laughing:

Prices blank in UK for most of the new content.

Hey everyone, with the new purchases, I believe we’re going through a similar issue we had with the Guild Packs last update I’m sorry to say. Unfortunately while they’re all approved they do have a week turn-around time before they’re actually available after they’ve been approved. They should be available within the next week, but I’m investigating to find out a more specific time.

So that mean we’ll miss out on this weeks goodies. :disappointed_relieved:

I just heard back from our submissions team and they said the the new items should be available by the start of next week (Over the weekend sometime).

1 Like

No “Disenchant all” :frowning:

is Silverglade hidden in this patch or we have to wait for the next one? thx

Silverglade should be coming out before March ends. (I think in a couple of weeks if I remember correctly).

2 Likes

How is console catch up supposed to work if we’re not catching up when we are finally on the same patch?

The devs have mentioned a few times that with the certification issues in late 2016 and the server issues, they had to readjust timelines. They decided to focus on getting feature-parity with the troop catch-up to happen later.

Even if we are not catching up troop-wise we are keeping up and not falling farther behind.

1 Like

We’ve been getting a new kingdom every month and we’re still on track with that, even if Silverglade doesn’t come for another week or two. Based on the spoiler thread, it looks like PC/Mobile may be going down to one new kingdom every 3 months.

Let’s wait until Monday to see what next week’s event looks like before we panic about the rate of catch-up.

2 Likes

Where is the $5 VIP bundle?

1 Like

In the offer section under events

There is supposed to be a $5 VIP bundle that has a VIP key. This bundle is not there.

1 Like

im sure it will arrive before the game is fixed.

Equip hero class trophy wont pling, already have the 250lvl trophy even. Guilds complete all tasks is impossible for non top guilds and really needs adjustment.

Join a top guild briefly if you want the achievement bad enough.

1 Like

I had the same problem all I did was scroll through the tabs and it unlocked.

1 Like

@Alpheon
I believe the inverse of this is true too (but +400 Gold is to small for me to verify;) ). When the player is the one using a Hero on his team for an Event like this weeks all Yellow I don’t think its counting for Victories (3 Yellow Troops + Yellow Hero). I would be nice if this was working in the future as I would love to make some teams for other Events up using my Hero.

Thanks

Any update when the new items will be buyable on ps4?