Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

@Alpheon

Sometimes after a ranked pvp battle the game shows the animation of moving up a tier even though I had already moved up to that tier. For example I am tier 10 now. I just finished a battle and it showed me moving from tier 11 to 10 again. I checked my battle log and was not invaded. I had not lost a battle either. I saw this last week also. I’ve never seen it happen after reaching tier 1.

Edit: It just happened again. I was tier 6 before battle. After the battle it showed me as tier 7 with 1401 points. Then it added 44 points and showed the animation for going to tier 6. 1400 points is tier 6.

2 Likes

Isn’t that because until you hit rank 1 you can get demoted?

1 Like

Normally yes… However; I had no invade losses or defend losses for that to happen.

@Alpheon I think this may have been reported but I do not see it in the top post…

I have had this happen several times today and many times in the past. I receive a message after battle saying the battle may have already finished. When I hit continue it takes me back to the world map without giving any rewards. These are from ranked pvp matches. Is it possible to at least change the message options to “retry” instead of continue or quit?

1 Like

@Alpheon

I didn’t get the tier 4 rewards. This is what showed up:

I’ve never seen this before. What is going on?

2 Likes

This has been a problem forever and I don’t think it’s ever been mentioned… Sometimes when the A button is pressed once it registers it as twice. This ‘double-tap’ messes up all sorts of things. Anyone else get this?

1 Like

@Alpheon

Yes. It’s really a pain. I reported this in the old console thread before the update and never heard anything about it. I’ve gone into battles accidently when intending to just view the enemy troops. I have accidently opened gold chests by just clicking on the chest icon from the world map. Sometimes I don’t get to target my spells because of this. It has been a problem for me since I started the game…

2 Likes

All of that happens to me as well and more. I just chose the wrong mastery colour when I leveled up because of it. It actually happens a lot for me.

1 Like

I got that on pc/mobile today, seems the issue is cross compatible.

1 Like

@Alpheon

Did you guys change the after battle error message that takes you back to the world map? If so, the retry works! I got this today:

This is much better than losing my progress.

I’ve been getting really frustrated with this game lately. I just won a PvP match and it came up with an error message saying “It seems this battle may already have finished, or another battle was started. We are returning you to the World Map.” That victory counted as a defeat! What??

1 Like

neither. … it counts nothing. :frowning:

I looked at my battle log and it said I lost to the person I just beat. This has never happened to me before. There goes my streak.

I remember someone posted in another thread he was fightiting against druid and the druid killed someone in his team and then summoned a goul

I think i know why it happened, i just saw it happen keberos was in the team and his 3rd trait is summoning a goul

So i killed kerberos and then druid killed someone in my team and even if kerberos was dead, for some reason his 3rd trait keep his effect and summoned a goul

I got that message two times Monday and once Sunday. It happens to me regularly. I agree its very frustrating. I click on continue it takes me back to the world map and I don’t receive the rewards. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it count as a loss. It’s like I never did the battle.

Yea, I’ve had the message before but never has it counted as a loss. I couldn’t believe it.

1 Like

@Alpheon

Is anybody else not getting their daily login bonuses? When I logged in today I got the animation calculating my gold bonus and the message about 16 glory for pvp tier 1. My task list was reset. When I checked my mail nothing was in there except completed guild tasks. I tried restarting the game right away and also 1.5 hours later and nothing. I was also supposed to get my daily vip bonus and gems from the paid gem subscription.

@Alpheon
It’s bad enough to lose your progress. Getting an undeserved loss is a real kick in the pants. :frowning: I received a loss when the game crashed loading a battle. It was my only loss for three weeks. Why is the player punished for communication errors and game crashes? Please change the current pre-battle game tracking back to the post-battle tracking that was in place before the last update.

We’ll look into the battle already finished message occurring when it’s not meant to.

Thanks for all the bugs everyone :slight_smile: We’re making our way through fixing everything on our end.

4 Likes

Another issue that’s been happening for as long as I can remember… I have every kingdom level 10 and I still get the task that requires me to “Increase a Kingdom’s level”.

1 Like