Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

@Alpheon The tasks are not completely fixed. I had the task “win battles using 3 unique Khaziel troops.” When I completed it the task complete notification popped up but I did not receive the 2000 gold. I’ve been writing down the quantity of my resources to make sure the tasks are rewarding correctly and caught this.

@Alpheon I did my tasks today in glacial peaks. It does look like frozen works correctly. I didn’t realize matching orbs that are the color of the frozen troop do not give free turns. I thought it just affected spells… Thanks for looking into this. :slight_smile:

I’ve raised the ticket for this issue. Cheers.

I’ll watch my numbers very closely when I’m completing tasks now. I had assumed this was all fixed…

2 Likes

@Alpheon I didn’t see anything about the stealthy trait in the top post. I’ve seen several other posts about this. @TaliaParks has posted a video:

Also, I changed my defense team and when I went back to the tab later my team 1 was there instead. I had to change it several times for it to stay correct. I’ve seen other people post about this also.

@Stan @Athrillskr

I can NOT express how much this concerns me, IF accurate.

1. I was the one that initially found the bug (by accident) after days of doing 4 tasks/day
  2. The only reason I found it is the 3 Gem Key task… I was like hey, those are useful, I’m going to open some chests, …NOT
  3. IF they’ve reverted to giving nothing I wonder how many days has it been? as I don’t use a pen and paper when I play Gems.
3 Likes

Likewise. I generally clear my tasks daily, though I was out of town for work most of last week and didn’t play much as a result. It is easy to overlook 2000 gold or 5 gems here or there, but if you’re doing several tasks a day, it adds up.

1 Like

@Strat It was your post that got me to track my task rewards. Thanks for the heads up! This was the first task I’ve had that did not give rewards since it was “fixed.”

We’ve just push out a fix for the tier rewards problem. Let me know if people run into these issues again during reset.

@Athrillskr: Sorry, we had added it to our internal tracking but forgot to update the head post. Added the stealthy trait bug there. Also tested out the task internally and it gave us the reward correctly. Is there any more information you could give us about it?

Also, as always if anyone can use the share/recording functionality on the console to capture any bugs you come across to post here with your description we are forever grateful.

2 Likes

I just got the trait stoneskin (50% less damage from skulls) and it is not working.

@Alpheon Thanks for your reply! As far as the task goes nothing unusual happened that I am aware of except I didn’t get the reward. Here are the details:

It was the last task I completed yesterday. I had already completed the other three tasks.

My team was gorgotha, the hero with creeping death, dwarf lord, and rock worm.

I think the location was pans vale. I was battling in the challenge mode.

I checked after the first battle to see if the task counter went up and it did. After the last battle the “task completed” notification popped up when it displayed “victory.”

If I can think of anything else I will add it here.

@Xbox_guy
Could be a couple of things:

1. Your troop must be in the 1st position.
  2. Your troop must not be Stunned (lots of thing do this now) Stars along the side of the troop.
  3. Your troop might be the recipient of x2 damage from the opponents traits
  4. Saved for future use (in case I forgot something)

What are some of the details (your troop & list of traits, enemy troop and list of traits)?

I really think this needs to be addressed at the top of this topic.

Summoning is not working correctly. Summoned troops from spells do not have traits and are always at their base rarity. I believe it is supposed to be like PC/Mobile now.

Daemonic Pact is functioning correctly, sort of. The Ancient Horror has the correct traits, level and rarity except just now I devoured my Summoner and not one, but two Ancient Horrors popped out. I’m not complaining since it was good for me but this game is pretty buggy after the latest update. Hope we get another update soon.

Sorry, this was missed when we updated it last. I’ve added it to our list up the top.

@Athrillskr: Thanks for this. We’ll keep looking into it. Let us know if any other tasks are not giving rewards properly. :slight_smile:

@Xbox_guy: Could you give us more information as to the situation that happened to cause this? What troop was attacking yours, and what was your troop? Was it just a regular 3-skull match, or more? Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Serpentine Dagger hero weapon has a “Boost ratio 3:1” tooltip, but there’s nothing apparent in the spell description what would be boosted.

The Dragonator 8000 hero weapon is missing a tooltip for silence.

That might be why, it was in third position. Did not know that was a rule, could not see it listed. Unless I was not looking properly I thought I saw some teams use this trait that were not in 1st position.

I was informed by Strat that the troop needs to be in first position, and it was not.

I think he meant that it will only activate if it’s your current top troop. If it’s your 3rd troop but your first two troops died off, it should activate.

I had all troops and it was the 3rd.

Only your top troop receives skull damage so how do you know stoneskin is not working? Unless if your two troops above it die your troop received damage from a spell in which case stoneskin does not protect you.