Campaign stopping?

Are the campaigns stopping with the new update? Noticed on Tarans that Tower of Doom is every month now and no campaign

If only it did…

2 Likes

Totally missed that. Must have been because it’s a week later than normal that I missed it. Thanks

3 Likes

Probably start 1 week after because they want the campaign start with the new update

There seems to be an overhaul in regards to the campaign structure, it looks like we’ll rotate through a full week of Raid Boss/Invasion/Tower of Doom/Journey/New Event (Underspire?) twice within each campaign.

Do we really need a return of the full-week Invasion and Raidboss events? Which, in turn, leads to a compacting of the weekend schedule and considerably more in the way of dopey weekend Events? (Because we all know that the Powers That Be won’t tolerate once-a-month Vault weekends for very long; it’ll be deemed “too inflationary”.)

1 Like

I mean maybe. I’m not going to crucify them yet…

There’s a weekend event missing there on Aug 4th, meaning either we’re getting a new weekend thing or maybe they’ll actually relax on these silly weekend events that their staff have a hard time being around to make sure everything goes smoothly (I doubt that).

1 Like