Call For Mobile Beta Testers

Lol how many ppl know what an abacus is? Probably many here do but irl? Lol not so much

1 Like

I would like to join…
I use iPad mini and iPhone for both iOS 10.3.2

1 Like

If it’s the same thing as unity pc testing, it’s about making a new account and starting from scratch on a separate server.
As for time, the more the better. (Doesn’t mean you have to give up life/main account to play beta. I played like 2 3 hours per day)

And hopefully this time no one will have a big mouth to make the devs rush the release…

8 Likes

Heey, I would really like to help and become a beta tester. I am palying on an iphone 7, an ipad pro 9.7 and an ipad 2017 :))
All running wirh ios 10.3.2

I would like to help. I’m using iPhone 6 Plus.

If everyone starts out at level 1, some late-game stuff can’t easily be tested. (On the other hand, if everyone starts out with their current accounts most early game stuff won’t be tested. ¯_(ツ)_/¯)

1 Like

I’m definitely interested. Android 7.1.2 on a Nexus 5X. Will we be able to install the beta in parallel with the live version on the same device, or will we need to set up a new device profile?

Not when you get a ton of gold and gems to get whatever troops you’re lucky to get :wink: and test the hell outta everything :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would love to be a tester!

Google Pixel XL on 7.1.2

Definitely interested in testing. IPad Air 2

I would LOVE too!!

Playing on my Samsung Galaxy S7.
I will give as much feedback as humanely possible.

That would be cool.
Xiaomi Mi5

I am ready to test!

I can test on:

Android 6P
Latest iPAD tablet

I’m interested! I play on an Honor 5x. =)

1 Like

Yes, please!!!

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I would also love to participate! :slight_smile:

I’m currently playing on a Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android 7.0.

I’d love to be a beta tester for the mobile version, I play on iOS iPad & and iPhone 5s. Pretty please!

1 Like

iPad Air, iPhone 5c.

1 Like

Is that a knock off? :yum:

1 Like

More than happy to help with testing.
I have an iPhone6 and an iPad mini 4.

also the beta symbol would look awesome next to my avatar picture :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes