Call For Mobile Beta Testers

Thank you for once again acknowledging my inability to type. I’ll be looking for your minor flaws,too.

2 Likes

You’ll get tired fast lol i have big fat sausage fingers and itty bitty buttons so… Strap in lol

3 Likes

I’d be up for beta testing. I play on:

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Why thank you :blush:

And yeah your real account will be safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in! Galaxy S3, if that works.

You can count with my iPhone 7 and iPad Air 1 to help :wink:

I can help out with some beta testing. I am using Samsung Galaxy S6

I’m playing on a Samsung Galaxy S8 and willing to join your Beta for testing.

I would gladly help test. My primary device is a Galaxy S7, although I can also test on a iPhone 7, iPad mini, and kindle Fire.

I play on both the iPhone 7 and iPad Pro

I would love to be a beta tester ! :smiley: I am on an iPhone 6s Plus running iOS 10.3.2.

Thanks guys!

Ninertwo

Did somebody say testing! Love testing do lets of testing happily lol! >_<
Ok, so seriously I play GoW on 2 Android devices and so far no one seems to have those. Descriptions at the bottom. I am a very active player level 860 or so. Also have an alternate account at level 20 something if there is a need to test features earlier in the game.

LG G4 Phone on Android 6.0
ASUS ZENPAD S8 Tablet on Android 5.0

I would love to help test the beta. I play on Moto X Pure Edition. My wife plays on Moto G5 Plus.

Id love to beta test. Running the game on a Huawei Mate 9. Can also access a Nexus 6p.

I play on both an 2017 iPad and a iphone 7+, would love to help test… I’ve been waiting for 4x speed on my mobile devices for some time now!

And if it matters, I’ve been in software QA for over 15 years.

1 Like

Probably oversubscribed already, but I’m game.

IPhone 6s (maybe iPhone 8xxx) in a couple months.

Like @Amitiel aid earlier, you will start a new game and test that way. You won’t be able to use your pre-existing account.

6 Likes

Just some details on the what testing the beta will entail:

• As Beta server is different to the Live server you will be starting from the start again.

• Just play the game like you normally would: Play all the mini games, complete quests, collect and level troops, pvp, create and join guilds, talk in chat, etc.

• The main purpose is to test that the game runs and plays on devices. Also we want to get see that the game will play on a range of devices, which is why we want to know what you play on.

• If you run into any crash, errors, random behaviour then you report in the Bug Report thread that we’ll create in the Beta section. (Screenshots or explainations of how the problem occurr are greatly appreciated).

• There most likely be beta testing later on for some of the new features coming in the next update but for now this is just the current unity port to mobile.

22 Likes

That sound interesting

I would be interested in joining the beta test. I have a LG G3 phone.

1 Like