Buy Chests, and open them at your leisure!

Howdy,

I am prepping for the impending Mythic release, and I have struggled with how to approach it. I have ~2250 gems, enough for the 50 VIP chest pack. That is awesome! However, since I need/want a second copy of Plague, and a copy of Famine, I am torn. If I wait until Friday, I can buy the 50 VIP chests, but only have the ability to net the new mythic Death. If I open before hand, I can get the two mythics I want, outside of the aforementioned one.

So, what would y’all think about being able to pre-purchase chests, and open them when you want to? I buy 50 VIP, get the 200~ gem discount for doing so, and only open the amount of chests that I want to.

The system could use something a long the current design, but instead of 1 10 50 Chests, it would use those many keys, which would be purchased elsewhere before hand. I.e. I go to the shop icon, and select the tab for KEYS, I purchase those keys with their required currency, and then when I hit the chests button on the main screen, I can then select one of the three options for amount.

2 Likes

I want to buy keys at my leisure and not open them. This way if i do get what i am looking for i can stop opening the rest.

2 Likes

I’d love this, but the fact that the higher cost chests give bulk discounts in the first place means it is probably by design to risk overpaying during a given time period, especially for event chests.

3 Likes

True but imagine that you have saved up 1000s of glory keys just for the soul purpose of getting a mythic troop, then you get the mythic stoop and can choose to either open the last in a pack of 50 or set them aside for another great troop.

2 Likes