Bounty Weekend - Nagatrap

Originally published at: Bounty Weekend – Nagatrap – Gems of War

New Bounty Troop: Nagatrap The Nagatrap from Mist of Scales, is this weekend’s Bounty Captain. The Nagatrap will be available in the Bounty Shop, and will appear in Gold, Glory and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

1 Like

Appropriate name, Nagatrap. The player trapped in a bounty grind and the game nagging at them to buy gems., to exit the trap. They do think about how they name their cards. A useless troop when it repeatedly doesn’t devour; that was at 50%. Adds insult to its use as we will lay in wait for it to devour anything at 25%. Still bandits spawn endlessly. All just RNG eh.

To be fair, 50% chance of devour is pretty high for a troop that’s only rare.

So we only need to kill 3 troops in half our battles this bounty with Tigraki etc. There are certainly worse bounty troops.

8 Likes

@Fleg beat me to it - such a welcome surprise to have 50% naga devour and actually see naga enemies to fight.

5 Likes

Nagatrap bounty troop:

• 8th Elemental troop type
  • 3rd Monster troop type
  • 4th Green+Blue mana colors
  • 16th Striker troop role
  • 3rd Mist of Scales Kingdom (which puts it at #1 Kingdom for bounty troops)

For perspective, we have 0 Bounty troops of the following:

• Centaur, Elf, Fey, Orc, Stryx, Tauros, Wargare troop type
  • Blue+Purple mana colors
  • Assassin and Mage troop roles
  • Bright Forest, Silverglade, Suncrest, and Zhul’Kari Kingdoms
2 Likes

Next month (Oct 22nd) Zhul’Kari is gaining its capitain.

Nagatrap feels almost too good for this naga swarming bounty, so I must burn my sigils fast before someone might fix the unbroken :upside_down_face:

At the very least this bounty captain is useful in this event does soild damage and a 50% devour chance with the whole enemy team is Naga. It maybe soild in arena outside the event a straight 25% devour chance is decent

1 Like

I’m having zero luck with the Nagatrap. Getting like a 20% devour rate.

1 Like

I would prefer “Lie in Wait” over “Lay in Wait” for the spell name.
I know… Minor issue. Whatever.
:man_shrugging:

Haven’t been recording devour rates but feels pretty close to 50% for me.

Think you are just having bad RNG luck.

Yeah, it was weird. For the first 20 battles I think I devoured like 5 enemies with like 30 casts. One match I cast 6 times and nothing.

Then as I neared the end of my sigils, he suddenly got hungry and devoured like 3 or 4 enemies in a row. I just think the RNG is streaky, which is common with video game rng.

1 Like