Bounty Weekend - Amaru

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/bounty-weekend-amaru/

New Bounty Troop: Amaru The Amaru from Mist of Scales, is this weekend’s Bounty Captain. The Amaru will be available in the Bounty Shop, and will appear in Gold, Glory and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

Someone please confirm that he’s in the tier shop.

I bought 4 tiers and didn’t get a single copy.
Could be RNG.
Could be #portalTRUSTissues

1 Like

Tier 4
:relaxed::vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Is this the most boring emoji set yet? Was waiting for Snake Set to show more than one emoji, there was no changes like the usual emoji sets.

2 Likes

@Saltypatra
Given your explanation the other day about summons.
Harpy should be only level 25 right?

PS feedback about the making of bounties even more grindy with troops that easily summon on defense = :roll_eyes:

2 troops that need to be stunned or are a pain in the rear does not make the bounty captain significant. Just makes it clear that y’all think bounties are easier than they actually are.

SS is of level 20 of the bounty. Aka the most repeated room all weekend for folks.
106 skull damage from harpy eagle. Seems fair. :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Having given up on counting on the Devs to make events Fun (i.e. playing their game enough to understand the line between Challenge and Chore), I have gone in a different direction in Bounty to try and reduce Frustration/Timesink, assuming we buy up to Mythic tier in Shop (which I was doing anyway):

As it stands, I need 43 lvl 20 runs to clear all rewards, with 25 sigils to go. Since it took me 7 sigils to clear 19 levels, it should be doable and faster unless RNG unleashes the hate.

This is of course assuming one only cares about the rewards, not the Leaderboard.
:blush::vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Tier 5 +blue orb for me. Used all sigils and sitting on 267k. About 2 hours, pretty easy now with medals. Tigraki 2-shots everything kill Harpy first.

4 Likes