Bounties

the parrot spell is bugged to silent all troops instead of adjacent troops as what per global were discussing. another bug to fix. another star in the book.

Hmm wished the parrot was the BH captain then …

Don’t seem to be getting the Broken Spire banner in battle if I leave it alone as the default. I went in and was getting 3 from Blue/Brown.

Confirmed, selecting it manually has fixed it.

1 Like

I just noticed this as well, thanks for the tip I will try selecting it manually.

Is this rewards system intended? Or should it be 65k total for level 20 rewards?

this mode is not much fun…I think I will cut back on my time in this game even more. Raids, bounty. towers are pretty much all the same IMO.

4 Likes

EDIT - so it turns out I was wrong about something, namely that the reward milestones are additive numbers not cumulative numbers. It takes a hell of a lot more. Plus however much they’re adjusting it for the next time.

Ok so some math…

Base value of the 20 fights is 2,100 points.
Purchasing Tier IV (for 410 Gems total) gets you enough troops and ascensions for a 15x bonus, primarily through the Bounty Captain (the new one) which you get to ascend higher and is worth double points.

Tier IV also gets you enough Sigil things to do all 20 fights. Will have to recalculate for Valravens (which are a thing still).

2,100 x 15 = 31,500

This is what the rewards look like at the end:

However, battles can be replayed, meaning that if you did the 20th stage again another couple times for another 3,000 points per go, you’d go past 35k and get Reward 19.

If you use Bounty troops, harder on harder fights

True. That being said, all you’d really need to do is run something like Mercy+Infernus+anything+Captain. Get 8x multiplier with the math above.

I’m thinking that Tier III doesn’t get you enough anything to consider the final set of rewards - not enough Sigils = not enough fights (again, have to count Valravens), not enough troops+ascensions = not enough of a multiplier.

Conversely Tier V is probably overdoing it. Doesn’t add much and you’re only looking at one, maybe two more reward tiers.

Leaderboard #1 at PS4 is now at 75k points after 2,5 hours of non-stop grinding, I presume. So we should play 10h in a weekend to get max rewards? Is this rewards table once again broken? What do you think fellow beta-testers?

2 Likes

Here is what I got when I went for Tier 5. Little unlucky with the carrot, as I needed only 1 more copy.
I guess that all bounty troops except the Bounty captain(Ice Wraith) is random to pull when opening Tiers.

2 Likes

Those rewards are unbelievably bad. No idea how anyone supports these new modes, they aren’t modes, they are an excuse to change the balance of how much you need to pay $$$. Wake up.

6 Likes

Those 20 gems for the final reward tier are pure comedy gold man.

1 Like

You’re more than welcome. It was the least I could do; a good deed is its own reward.

The salt does make it taste better, though. :smirk:

3 Likes

I got a display bug on PC when using new Rift Lynx troop.

Instead of knocking back enemy to last slot, it half overlapped with the second to last troop.

Happened more than once.

On PC atm

1 Like

not looking forward to the weeks when raid/invasion and bounties run at the same time…

3 Likes

Ok, i bought tier 4, done all my battles, lost 2 cause stubborn, won everything else. Used a *11 bonus on every fight from 14 onwards until out of sigils. Im part way through reward 17.

People will not get to the final reward without dropping a lot of gems. I get its trying to be pay 2 win, like the last 2 events, raid and invasion, but thats primarily for leaderboard.

Personally, i think that the reward tier amounts should be dropped a bit in total, so that people have a chance to finish them all, or the amount of sigils given out per day is increased by at least double.

3 Likes

Taking account of the Valraven is more or less a x2 multiplier of your sigils if:

• ratio of Valraven is 25%
  • and you kill each time the Valraven

Reminder that you can get up to x30 bonus points if somehow you get four bounty-hunter troops to Mythic status, including the current Captain (though I think I read somewhere that the bonus was limited to x20). That bonus adds up fast; I spent 400 gems and am happily at x15. If you can earn 3000 points per battle, even the last tier isn’t absurd. It’s a lot of gems, but then it’s also a lot of rewards.