Bounties

Another game mode where you can either throw Gems at it to get little back, or play a few battles then be forced to stop unless you spend.

3 Likes

I’m waiting patiently for a smart cookie to work out what is the minimum tier needed to unlock all rewards. I know there are many variables that affect it. I guess what I want to know is: Is tier 7 required?

1 Like

On the rewards I think it is worth noting how valuable major orbs of chaos are. If it converts to clans it is 75 guild keys or approximately 600 gems (in gem keys)… likewise in regards to ascension and wisdom these have a lot of value… not so sure about growth 1/72 th of a mythic?

I think this mode converts gems into other stuff… however it converts into stuff that is equally as valuable if not more so

1 Like

Keep in mind that the points required for rewards have been significantly reduced for this first Bounty Hunt. Future runs will require you to get roughly 33% more points, and you have to buy and use the next Captain to get full bonus points, the old ones always retire to half efficiency.

3 Likes

Is the bonus really capped at 20?

…because unannounced hard caps are pretty uncool.

No. I have x22.

3 Likes

With tier 4, easily made it to lvl 20 battle and grinding fights.
Currently cashed in reward 16, and still have 6 sigils left.
So 3 Orbs so far, this Orb/Gem ratio is better than guild events.

So do you guys think the numbers are messed up with the rewards like invasions were, or are they really set that high?

Is it me or does this feel like a waste of time, rewards are clearly not worth it and it’s not that fun😢

8 Likes

So what team are you using for lv20 battle and how many points per battle?

I use 2 Bounty Troops and 2 non-Bounty that are a super combo that deals with high stats, summon, and dispel…
i do 2200 per fights

Share, pls!

I was the same, same points and same troop layout, but dif troops lol

Does a bounty bonus of a troop still apply if it dies?

Another boring resource sinking BS game mode… 3 new game modes released, all similar, all lame, all pay to win… This game is falling apart. They should change the name of the game to “Drain Your GEMS of War”

7 Likes

Yes (on xbox at least), happened to me a couple times already, as long as you win you still get whatever multiplier was shown prior to starting the battle.

So far counting Gems spent and regain, it costs me 310 gems for 3 Orbs, 2 Vaults Keys, some Arcanes, some Blue Keys, etc… and this is day 1.
So good value for me in any case.
Next time I know the Shop will be more costly , but then we’ll already have Bounty troops, so it will be about Sigil and what tier you want to reach.
2 Orbs will probably be doable without spending.

1 Like

So at 2200 points per battle how far do you think you’ll get in the rewards with 2 days left? Assuming you don’t buy any more tiers of course.

1 Like

How much Victory can you afford…?

4 Likes