Bounties

You’re not fooling anyone, you know.

Both I and my roommate have pulled Bounty troops just now from Glory chests. I got a Scavenger; she got a Rift Lynx.

2 Likes

Except back in the day when battles cost gold…

A shame that the bounty hunter troops are nothing more than a burden, instead of actually being somewhat good troops. It feels bad having to carry them through the battles with their pathetic damage, especially with the huge healthpools the enemies have at the end.

4 Likes

Wow it is just the same as the rest. I don’t know what the word is, but it is not ‘surprised’

4 Likes

Even back then the cost to enter battle was so low compared to the rewards that I think it was rare people ran out and couldn’t play… agree it was best this cost was removed though!

1 Like

I can confirm that bounty troops are available in both glory and gold chests at the moment.

1 Like

Anyone know if the points needed for each tier reward is additive? For example for reward 20 do you need 65,000 points in addition to the points you already scored or do you simply need 65,000 points total to unlock all rewards?

That one is the case.

1 Like

On console only I think?

If devs remove the three bounty troops from gold/glory chests, I know who to thank -.-

2 Likes

Just dropped 2k gold keys and got none. I think it’s fixed.

And points needed between reward 11 (2500) and 12 (6000) seems like a lot, even if you do get a chaos orb.

That was fast lol. Just like the gnome fix.

Parrot does not have the chance to silence enemies adjacent to its target, but below it. Basically like CoA’s damage. Always target first enemy until it’s fixed.

That said, after losing at stage 10 with the bounty hunter team, I figured I don’t care, switched to my PVP team and had Infernus wipe the board. Ran out of sigils at stage 15. Getting tougher even for Infernus now, I’m feeling sorry for people going in the battle with 4x Bounty Hunter.

VoO is probably really good at this. All the freezing is annoying.

1 Like

Shame they can’t be motivated to fix the dawnbringer in arena, or lower hero class change cost. But a few troops in chests early, EMERGENCY CHANGE!

16 Likes

As someone who farmed with Pharos-Ra and friends for a long time: It doesn’t matter if a Necromancy-troop dies or not, its bonus is applied permanantly, including the soul bonus at the end of battle. Even if the animation for the trait shows at the end of combat, you gain full bonus even if only one of four Necromancy troops survive.

Hmmmm, I don’t think it was always that way. But it probably changed quite a while ago.

I doubt anyone will bother. Lv20 troops have around 200 defense, lead by a stoneskin Coral Golem that heals 38 health and armor with each cast, no way anyone tries that with 4 BH troops.
Carrying around the useless BH captain is straining enough in battles like these…

Being baited to spend [another] 300 gems to ascend the middle two. *scowl*

2 Likes

Do we get a guild Boss Monday?
If so, having back to back Gem shops is a killer