Bounties

Well, at least the prices in the bounty store will be less than the invasion and raid stores.

@Sirrian Very important question that we MUST know before the event starts: Do the bounty troops have to be alive at end of battle to provide their bonus?

3 Likes

Seems unlikely, no event troop has ever had to live through the fight for you to gain the benefit, but it’s still a worthwhile question.

I appreciate the effort of developing the game in new ways while keeping the previous features. Only time will tell how successful and enjoyable they will be, and I believe that the players’ feedback holds a very important role, as long as it’s constructive and balanced.

Just my opinion: Cheaper gems would make more purchases, because now we really need a lot of them.

4 Likes

I definitely have to agree with you. As far as developers go, this is the best group I’ve seen by a long shot. They listen to the feedback, correct any mistakes, and are willing to make select changes based on our feedback, like the gnomes. We wanted more gnomes after the initial mistake on the spawn rate, they gave us the gnomes, while doing what they had to to keep the game economy in check, aka nerfing the drops.

It’s things like that that REALLY make a good game and inspire player loyalty and make people want to support the game.

4 Likes

Every other troop that has a trigger on end of match needs to stay alive. Necro traits increase the maximum soul amount at match start, but the actual bonus souls are given at the end.
I think…

Nice, second battle crashed game. Is it just me or is the android version prone to crashing? Very frustrating when battles are limited by sigils.

Got a Scavenger in a chest (Glory, if I remember right)…caused me to read this thread and find out about the bounties. Cool…will try them.

That’s interesting, they’re supposed to only be available in the bounty shop.

I got lucky, bought the first 2 tiers and got all of the new troops :smiley:

I’m sure you are mistaken, Sirrian said bounty shop only. No need for the devs to check or anything

1 Like

I just lost a troop in battle, but still got the full boost of points as though it were alive. So it’s confirmed that a troop can die without consequence.

~LD

1 Like

I’m not getting the Shop on Bounty

Windows 7 - Steam and I have rebooted twice

I got it after I closed the game and reopened it, also on windows 7 steam. So just close the game and reopen and let me know what happens.

I’ve gotten a couple each in both glory and gold chests so far (haven’t seen the captain yet though, so it’s maybe only in the shop?)

For now, we need 200k points for all rewards… And normally it should be more? :sweat_smile:

I can confirm that if a troop dies you still get the bonus points. I lost a troop in battle 7, worth 70 points. Had all 4 bounty troops present, when I won the fight with just the other 3 alive, I got the full 700 points.

1 Like

I think you missed my comment that I have - closed the game and rebooted 2 and this was third re-launch

I didn’t miss it, I’m just letting you know that it worked for me. Have you tried restarting your computer?

Stop spreading false rumors, the devs don’t have time to check nonexistent bugs.

1 Like

True.

Actually my point came across as harsh: we should note that core gameplay (pvp, quests, explore) have no energy mechanic. You can always play without resting or pasting. We’ve never been in the egregious place of so many other games.

1 Like