Blood & Bones

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/blood-bones/

New Invasion Troop: Bone Catapult The Bone Catapult will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Ulra-Rare Troop: Blood Elf The Blood Elf will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and…

3 Likes

Old Player Team:
Sanguina
Vlad the Unsated
Deathclaw
The Ghost Queen

Old Enemy Team
Grave Knight
Banshee
Flesh Golem
Crimson Bat

3 Likes

So maybe put Van Kane first and cast Dark priestess once on him. Then just kill with skulls

1 Like

About as good as its going to get, yeah.

1 Like

Except the “HINT” still says “Steal Life from an enemy for yourself”. And then the new team has zero troops that possess Life Steal, from the Life Steal kingdom.

What is supposed to be the theme in this team?

9 Likes

“Ghulvania is a bad kingdom when it comes to Skull Reduction, so win quickly!”

yeah, I don’t see one here at all otherwise lol.

4 Likes

Last weeks were very easy, but this one corrected the trend. Very weak team in epic trials

Van Kane up top. Can do true damage skull pokes. Remove armor of enemies with Flesh Horror incase Van Kane doesn’t like to do true damage pokes. Beef up Golem incase you lose Van Kane. Beef up Van Kane’s attack with Priestess and do skulls. If you lose Van Kane, continue beefing Golem.

4 Likes

Might be a good time to put one of those pet orbs to use and skip the headache of the last few fights.

3 Likes

Buy in for this one?

Invasion? If they kept the thresholds same as last time, it is 584 PPP on average. Tier 4 scores around 560 - 592 points depending Valraven spawn luck. A few tier 5s may be needed from some warriors. This is based on a mythic Event Captain btw. Edit: Event Captain ascension doesn’t affect the scoring in Invasion. As long as you use Event Captain in your team, you will get double kills from Towers.

3 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Ghulvania event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Draakulis, Morthani’s Darkness, The Gemini, The Gray King
3.2% 1 Crimson Bat, Dullahan, The Flesh Horror, The Ghost Queen, Umberwolf
12% 1 Avina, Carmella, Deathclaw, Morthani’s Will, Nosferatu, Sanguinia, Van Kane, Vlad the Unsated, Werebat, Werewolf
21.6% 1 Dark Priestess, Blood Elf, Flaming Skeleton, Flesh Golem, Grave Knight, Vargouille
21.6% 2 Banshee, Bat Swarm, Corpse Mare, Dread Steed, Vanpire Lord
21.49% 3 Ghoul, Villager, Wraith, Zombie

Remaining 20% is various resources. Data is based on community observation, there is no reliable official information, even in-game ads have been incorrect in the past. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

8 Likes

A mythic captain makes a difference? I thought you just had to have the captain present?

Correct, I’m mixing stuff up with Journey. Trying to do too many things at once with my pipe brain seems impossible. :joy:

3 Likes

All good, i miss things sometimes so just making sure, thanks

3 Likes

Well I thoroughly disliked that trial. I don’t remember all of them but it’s probably my least favorite since Khetar.

I used the given lineup for the first 3 trials. It worked alright with Flesh Golem tanking up front.

For 4th and 5th I swapped Van Kane up front because I wasn’t dealing damage fast enough. It seemed like a crapshoot each time because Dark Priestess’ spell could backfire badly. At least it happened early in battle so I didn’t lose much time.

Then in the 5th battle, I had a gnome replace Flaming Skeleton. Ugh… I would have won that time if it didn’t. Good board, favorable skull spawns, etc. But that stupid gnome didn’t run away and Van Kane couldn’t kill it quick enough without double skull damage. I won the next battle at least.

3 Likes

Took like 20 restarts but doable, still

3 Likes

Still working on it. I lost count of the restarts.

Its extremely rng heavy and they give you one of the few troops in the entire game that does damage to your own troops. The hint does not apply in any way (for you) and the flimsy Barrier mechanic is pointless with Burn in play. There’s a troll working for them now.

4 Likes

Awful epic trials. Last week I didn’t lose a single troop at all. This time I already lost the first battle several times and only managed to get to the second epic trial after a few hours of playing.

Could have reached 1000 trophies in that time instead while playing explore …

4 Likes

This is what pet orbs are for! Lol