Black manacles not working

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
They are supposed to have a 20% devour rate and are not working anywhere near that percentage.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

0 Likes

Could you post your supporting data?

3 Likes

…by which we mean, “a lot of people come here with a poor understanding of probability. If you can show us your records, we can know that you aren’t in that group”.

3 Likes

Hi Aartemis

Please share some more information on your issue

• How often is this happening
  • What Troops/Traits/Status effects/Affxes are active in the battle when it happens
  • Screenshots or video
0 Likes

580 casts over the last week, 41 times activated. 7 percent. At the same time AI agile activating at 43% with 64% activation on first instance. Same time frame AI bandit activation 67%.

1 Like

I have definitely noticed an increase in Bandits spawning in the AI’s favour …

Edit: And yet delve quality increase failing at 70% and 85% :joy: it just ain’t right. I really think someone needs to check the numbers.

0 Likes

1240 more casts, 107 times activate. About 8.5 percent. Still well below the expected 20%.

0 Likes