Black Dragon Court (BDC) Recruitment: openings in multiple guilds available

bdc

The Black Dragon Court (BDC) is a family of independently run guilds with a common council & discord server, where competition, fun, teamwork & commoraderie are key. Over 270 players (many veterans) available to help & motivate.

The participating guilds are:

Black Dragon , top-tier, weekly epic task & event completion & masochistically driven to stay in GW B1

Power Gems , mid top-tier guild focused on B1-B2 GW, event completion, moderate to high ET completion

30 Secs 2 Match , high mid-tier guild focused on high level GW (B2-B4), event completion & moderate ET completion

Gems of the Ostfront , mid-tier guild proud to stay in the top ten GW brackets & complete events, all with moderate reqs

Wyvern’s Lair, GW training guild hanging in top 10 brackets, high mid-tier production to ready people to step up to the GW big-leagues when their calling comes

The DicTators , high gold to finish all ETs & events but with no GW stress.

Dark Phoenix Fire, mid-tier focused on event & moderate ET completion with no GW stress.

Knights of Fire, casual guild where learning & communication are the key

Order of Paladine, training guild for newbies to finish their kingdoms and learn & grow with low pressure

Each guild welcomes members meeting their rules & requirements as follows:

Curious? Then find yourself welcome on our discord server to check out the detailed requirements for each guild to see where you fit best and chat with us: Black Dragon Court

bdc

7 Likes

Greeting to the Black Dragon Court. My husband and I (mystkbluedragon and blooodlust4u), technically new players and seems at the moment, we do not meet any of the requirements. But we both hope that in the near future that a consideration to allow us a part of the team is a good possibility. Why consider us…We are dedicated, active everyday, sometimes more than twice or three times a day. Yes, we are still learning and would be in need of some guidance, but both of us are team players and are trying our best to move forward each game play. We are not sure that the way we are going about it is the best way, which is why i find myself researching the forums and asking questions. Both of us enjoy the game and are competitive and both of us have been looking for a guild that would fit perfectly. When i came across your post, instantly, we knew we wanted to somehow become a part of this team. So, if by any chance you would consider taking one or both under your wings(lack of required requirements) we would by all means do 100% of our best. eagerly awaiting a reply.

1 Like

Hi…thanks for getting in touch and it s great to hear you re both interested in joining at some point :blush: The GMs arent about at the moment (I m 2ic with GotO and in the UK) but i m sure when they are someone will be happy to discuss if we can help you in anyway

1 Like

Hi. I was in 30 Secs 2 Match a long time ago. I would like to return if it is possible.

For the past 225 days I’ve been with a more casual guild.

1 Like

Dab old buddy! I’ll talk you up on discord!

1 Like

bdc

Black Dragon Court [BDC] is recruiting!

Want to grow and learn with a :peach: peachy keen :peach: guild family? Do you love GW and want to challenge yourself? Then BDC: Power Gems is for you!!

800k gold / 1500 seals / 0 annoying trophies (because who needs more stuff to do?)

Guild Wars: we compete in B1-B2; [Current GW B1]
Guild Wars 45k+ (pts. / 3mo avg) & All sents lv5!

75 Invasion :space_invader:
3k Boss Raid :japanese_ogre:
25 Towers of Doom :skull_crossbones:
World Event (participation) :yellow_heart:

Complete all events :white_check_mark:
Complete 40k seals :white_check_mark:
All Guild Tasks (CT & ET) & 10-40 LT’s every week!!! :white_check_mark:

We’re here to pump you up, hear me now & believe me later…
Come check us out on discord, and become a Dragon Rider!!!
BDC guild family, no drama, 8 active guilds & something for everyone from beginners to pros.

Find us at the link below and drop a message on discord to BDC for further details!
https://discord.gg/5qjx889

7 Likes

The BDC has the following openings available:

#13 Black Dragon 1 for B1 wait list available

#52 Power Gems 2 available for B1-2

#92 30 Secs 2 Match 1 available for B3-4 waitlist

Dictators FILLED

Gems o/t Ostfront FILLED

Wyvern’s Lair FILLED

Knights of Fire FILLED

Order of Paladine FILLED

Stop by our discord to find out more at Black Dragon Court.

9 Likes

Nicest bunch of people out there. Good luck @vanyel . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, i want to know hoy many lt’s makes dictators on average every week? TY

Come join our discord server and we can chat there.^^ :slight_smile:

excellent theme design btw :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The BDC has the following openings available:

Black Dragon 1 PROVEN B1 EXPERIENCED NEEDED - JOIN THE #1 GW GUILD ON PC/MOBILE

Power Gems 1 GW EXPERIENCED ENTHUSIASTS NEEDED FOR B1/B2

30 Secs 2 Match 1 GW ENTHUSIAST NEEDED FOR B3/B4

Dictators FILLED

Gems o/t Ostfront FILLED

Wyvern’s Lair FILLED

Dark Phoenix Fire FILLED

Knights of Fire FILLED

Order of Paladine FILLED

Stop by our discord to find out more at https://discord.gg/5qjx889 !

2 Likes

Hi my name is fran.
I would like to join your team.
Thanks so much.