Best mythic to craft

This is another Ketras team I love but without hero I can’t get class xp and only use it for pet battles. That pet event took under 7 minutes to complete but I had a few issues with Giant Toad rearanging my team to block Divinia.

@maxx

you are the man maxx (:
quick question. wouldnt ubastet will be quicker for pet battles? if kertas is faster that will change my world

1 Like

Might be but unfortunately I don’t have it yet to test it. I have the 4k diamonds sitting there waiting for Ubastet to come to the soulforge hopefully it doesn’t take long.

Ubastet would be much faster in that team since he can easily kill two troops once he is filled for the first half of the battles.

3 Likes

I vote Infernus first because explody spells are fun.

But since I already have Infernus, I intend to craft Ubastet when I get the chance (and, no doubt, it will be nerfed a week after I do so :laughing: ).

infernus and ubastet seems the strongest ones. sadly(not really) i have them and looking for my next mythic to craft

Infernus and Ubastat while awesome now, may get nerfed in the future. And they only refund souls and trait stones, not diamonds for a refund period when they nerf a troop.

@UKresistance
so who u suggest crafting?

pharos-ra
Tribute is the most important loot generator in the game, so if you need souls to level troops to increase kingdom levels then pharos-ra.
though after the kingdom leveling change last patch maybe i’m wrong.

Infernus and celing cat are awesome and make the divine teams crazy though.

@UKresistance
just crafted my 2nd ra (got infernus alrteady)
must say he is a must in soul farming if u go after dawnbringer or the next coming mytic weaapon

1 Like

Sadly Infernus and Ubastet leave the rest pretty redundant.

Edit: except for Phalus Ra for soul farming. I think.

1 Like

@Jainus
sadly looks like only valid options

4 Likes

Don’t forget that Magnus and Scorpius can one-shot 50% of the opposition team if their last two troops aren’t immune to poison!

Basically this is my theory right now.

TDS is a very good legendary and cheap, if it comes up while you are saving for a mythic you should get it. No questions. It only sets you back a little. I don’t think any other legendary is that important.

From there, it’s a fight between Pharos-Ra and Infernus. The arguments are sound on either side:

• For Pharos-Ra:
    • It is key for fast soul farming.
    • You need an awful lot of souls.
    • You don’t get as many souls from Infernus.
  • For Infernus:
    • You will be more competitive in GW, PvP, events, basically everywhere, and thus more useful to a guild.
    • Once you get Dawnbringer and have leveled your kingdoms, you don’t farm souls so much. Pharos-Ra expires but Infernus doesn’t.

After you get both of those, it’s a huge toss-up. Ubastet is probably the next-best mythic, but now there are a lot of questions on the table. Do you craft Divine Ishbaala if she comes up? Should you detour and fill in your GW teams? Is there a new mythic around the corner that might be wiser? If we start collecting diamonds today, it’ll be months before we’re at this point again. Will Divines be nerfed? We can’t know.

So everything past obtaining TDS, Infernus, and Pharos-Ra is hazy. But after you’ve played long enough to get those, you should have the tools to figure out what comes next.

1 Like

for this scenario take into account that you have all the legendaries in the game

If you do all 3 dungeons EVERY day, buy the 50 gem Jewel offer from dungeon, do all GTS, you can craft a mythic EVERY 6 or 7 weeks,
You can get about 650 diamonds a week this way,
40 diamonds a day Mon to Sat.
150 Diamonds Sun.
150 Diamonds from GTs.
Plus crafting Diamonds from shards.

FYI: here is the list from a similar poll from about 4 months ago.

Interesting results. I would definitely put Ubastet at #1.

I’d say the most underappreciated troops in the results are Draakulis, Scorpius, and Euryali.

And the most overappreciated troop for me is Pharos-Ra. He would not make my top 20. But then again I think Arena is a much more fun way of gaining souls.

1 Like

yeah but the other poll dont have ubastet