Anyone use pegasus

I asked the question right before bed, so I haven’t gotten to it yet, just got off work so I’ll have an answer for you in about an hour

I don’t remember the exact lineup, but I had a team that used both Pegasus and Ferit to attack the last enemy.

@TaliaParks I just ran the team you suggested, seems like it could be really good but I only have the first trait on treant and Pegasus. However when I finally get my troops better trained I’m sure that team could be a power house

2 Likes

Great to hear !

Yeah, Stoneskin on Treant is practically a requirement

1 Like

Plus having two transformers without his big trait, but definitely look forward to trying it when my troops are traited. Thanks for the team.

2 Likes

I did not want to post a team around this troop for fear of getting slamed about how bad it might be but hey i might as well so here goes anyway.
Pegan rising
Frozen banner
Serpent*** Chosen for making red mana, ability to dodge and heal himself as well as poison if it comes to that.
Pegasus*** Well we know why it is here so ya no words are needed.
goblin shaman*** Makes green without shame as even though you might not get a 4 match you still do not lose your turn unlike with green seer who has to have a bit of setup.
Pegasus***Has arcane so combos well with the whole extra turn mechanic and prevents overflow.

3 Likes

@killerman3333
Nice team. I’ll try it out.

Your welcome, i have been under 200 for almost two or so years so i would say i have very intimate knowledge around unused troops.

1 Like