Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Anonymous Guardians - Recruitment for Anonymous (#1), Marthos Guardians (#11), Stratagem (#23) and Light Army (#28)

Update :

We have 1 opening in Bnonymous (#91 - several LTs each week, 40K seals, weekly events completed)

• 750 seals
  • 250K gold
  • 100 trophies
  • participation in the weekly events.

And 2 openings in Cnonymous. (#179, 4-6 tasks completed, 30-40K seals)

• 750 seals
  • 100K gold (exempted if you are still leveling your kingdoms)
  • 75 trophies
  • participation in the weekly events.

We have openings in our 3 top guilds, Anonymous (#1 / B1), Marthos Guardians (#8 / B3) and Light Army (#23 / B2).
If you are lvl 1000+, average more than 300t / week and can compete in brackets 1-3, join our server for more information !

We are recruiting for Light Army (#23 / bracket 2 / all events completed and many LTs each week).
lvl 1000+, 300t / week, ability to play in bracket 1/3 or willing to learn .

We currently have one opening in Anonymous and one in Light Army.
Check our server for détails .

We currently have a few openings in Light Army due to the GL sadly quitting the game.
The guild has spent a few days discussing their reqs and adjusting them and they are now ready to fill their ranks again.

Light Army is a GW focused guild. Currently in bracket 2 they are looking for players able to help them come back to bracket 1.

Their reqs: 250t / week (160 the GW weeks), 1250t / month, 400K gold, 1500 seals.

We also have an opening in Marthos Guardians (#7 - bracket 2).

More détails on our Discord: https://discord.gg/djQQ9Rb

Status update:
Seats available in:
Marthos Guardians
Light Army
Cnonymous.

https://discord.gg/djQQ9Rb

We still have a few slots left in Marthos Guardians and Light Army .
If you have what it takes to play in bracket 2 come visit us!
https://discord.gg/djQQ9Rb

Hey there Guys!
We are still looking for a few recruits to join our ranks in pretty much all of our guilds.
From semi-casual training grounds all the way to competitive levels of play.
In short we have everything you might be looking for.
If interested, please visit us at :

Looking forward to hear from you!

1 Like

We currently have openings in Anonymous and Light Army.
If you like some challenge in GW come visit us!

Anonymous Guardians ae looking for Members!
As it currently stands we have spots available in our end-game guilds:
*Marthos Guardians
*Light Army

We are also looking for a few active, newer players to join the ranks of our semi-casual guilds.
Something for everyone!
Please come and have a chat with us at:

Yo soy nivel 1100 y estoy en un gremio llamado Atlantis dono 1 millón, 300 trofeos, 1500 sellos como mínimos, amo el juego me gustaría crecer más y poder seguir mejorando, me laten sus gremios, siento que podría crecer aun más y ser de mayor utilidad.

Anonymous Guardians ae looking for Members!
As it currently stands we have spots available in our end-game guilds:
*Marthos Guardians
*Light Army

We are also looking for a few active, newer players to join the ranks of our semi-casual guilds.
Something for everyone!
Please come and have a chat with us at:

Just entering mid-game along with another guild-mate. We’d like to move to a more active guild like bnonymous. We can easily hit the seal target and $100k gold as we are both still getting all kingdoms to 10. Have both gotten over 100 trophies every week, and have both maxed out seals for the last 3 weeks in a row.

For Bnonymous we are looking for a midgamer wanting to grow in a friendly and experienced environment or an endgamer looking for a casual but active and somewhat ambitious guild.
The reqs : 100 trophies / week, 750 seals, 250K golds, participation in the weekly events.
What we offer : all the basic tasks + a few epic ones, 40K seals, weekly events completed.
Join our server for more details.

Hi anon, my ID is Nyet Engel in the game and really in this past guild war I was Bnonymus in the same picture as my guild Atlantis, I am very comfortable in the guild, but my interests are to go further, including Anonymus , I am an active player, my guild minimums are always between 1 million 500 thousand and 2000 stamps as well as 500 to 900 trophies per week since I work and I am a family man, but without a doubt I would love to be in a quarry or In the main one day.

Hi there.
We are looking for experienced GW players for Light Army (#24 - bracket 2-3).
The reqs are: 750K gold / 100t / participation in the weekly events.
For more details please come check out our Discord Server at:

Hi All.
We have some open slots in Stratagem (#20) and Light Army (#24). Come check out our requirements on our Discord server at:

This link comes up as “Invalid Invite”.
Lvl 1221 1 mil gold 2000 seals 600+ trophies.

Hi All. We have some slots open in Marthos Guardians and Light Army. Come visit our Discord server to see our requirements or just come and visit.

2 Likes

We have openings in Anonymous (#1), Marthos Guardians (#10) and Stratagem (#20). We are looking for very active players able to compete in the highest GW brackets.

2 Likes