Our alliance of guilds was born originally from the longstanding friendship between Marthos Guardians and Anonymous.
We have now expanded it to include guilds of different tiers. But the spirit remains the same: sharing our resources and assets while remaining independent.
Currently our alliance consists of:
- Anonymous (#1 guild)
- Marthos Guardians (#5 guild)
- Light Army (#29 guild)
- Bnonymous - a mid-tier guild
Since June 2016 we have been the #1 guild on PC/Mobile and the first guild to reach many game milestones.
We are looking for very active and ambitious players, who will help us remain at the top and set new records.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be lvl 1200+
- Average 1K trophies / week
- Have most of the troops and have most of them ascended / leveled / traited
- Have a successful experience in bracket 1/2
- Be social and active on Discord
We were created and have existed since the onset of the game and were originally known as the Rainmakers. We have always been in the top 10, and wish to stay there. We are always looking for new players who want to make our guild stronger.
Our requirements are:
- be lvl 700+
- 400 trophies
- 500k gold
- we are currently fighting in the upper brackets (1 or 2), so that means you should have solid GW teams
- join our Discord server (to talk about GW if your score is not good enough for example)
Light Army is focused on GW and is currently competing in brackets 2-3. It is a guild where you can learn GW before evolving towards MG or Anon if you want more competition and be more active.
- lvl 1000+
- 300K gold
- 300 trophies
- 1,350 seals
- GW daily
Created initially in July 2017 to offer to the veterans of Anonymous a vacation guild, the guild now accommodates a great variety of profiles of players and has climbed very fast. They are currently renk 155.
Endgamers wanting to slow down are welcome, as well as beginners who want to grow in a stimulating and helpful environment.
- 500 gold x lvl (e.g 50K for a lvl 100, 500K for a lvl 1000)
- 100 trophies
- 750 seals
GWs is optional.
If you are interested, you can post on this thread or contact the following to join: