And so it begins...Stupid Kingdom Helper offers for everyone!

Don’t worry, it’ll come back. :stuck_out_tongue: Found mine changes weekly

1 Like

You won’t get any offer once the troop is at mythic ascension.

2 Likes

Really?

useless daily offers are one thing, but daily deals for kingdoms which can not be leveled further? this a new low

1 Like

What exactly don’t you like?
Unfinished power task due to pets? - Check. Pet offers in daily deal? - Check. It’s working perfectly for once.

So what that you can’t gain a star at the moment? When one more troop gets released, you’ll gain star immediately because, hopefully, enough copies of the pet will be bought…or would you rather not get any pets now and only have offers start appearing in future unknown when that is the only unfinished power task?

I guess some people are never content even if you give them necessary stuff on a silver platter. (Or just trolling, which wouldn’t be much of a surprise.)

7 Likes

Hi @Tibo,

Tbh I call this a luxury problem you’re that high / far that you have to wait to a new BF troop comes in the game…
Im stuck on the point that I dont have mythic pet’s and yeah I dont like that my progress cant further on that but imo is GoW a game of very much patience, maybe even more luck and further just a great game with so many things to work on that when I have that all reached the mythic pets also will be reached :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I kinda like that offer. Give it to me!

2 Likes

I haven’t bought the useless “kingdom helper” in months, it’s 9/10 a common troop upgrade, I have over 200k gold keys, I don’t think I need common troops, but here we are.

Do you think the game assumes since you haven’t put medals on your troops its because they are not max lvl? Therfore you need more troops to make your’s mythic to put medals on them.

No, I assume the game is beyond stupid.
It doesn’t take rocket science to check what the rarity of the troop is.
Offering a troop to “help” when that troop is already mythic is 100% pure idiocy & stupid.
If a medal would help with upgrading it, then offer a damn medal, not the troop that has dropped 1000+ times already from a gold/any key.

2 Likes

Ever stopped and thought about how stupid this actually is?
The offer is generic event key. It won’t help with this particular kingdom power at all, unless current week actually matches the kingdom in the offer.
There are… 36? kingdoms now. I … just don’t even.

2 Likes

Kafka said the devs are working on this now, and this is being discussed in more detail here:

Cheers mate!

1 Like

You had one job to do. And that was not introduce medals and forge scrolls with the 6.5 update.

At least (!) rewrite the code to check IF the task is possible to be fulfilled. Ingots don’t help if there are no weapons to be upgraded.

6 Likes

Improved offer?

2 Likes

The improved offers might no have been activated yet, see last line.

3 Likes