After fighting and beating a boss or playing a battle in Underspire it is not acknowledging the win

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android Google Pixel 3
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I reached the second boss room. Firstly I bought a set of lanterns and it wasn’t acknowledged but this is noted I bought a second pack and received lanterns went in and fought Emeraldrin won epic key and I believe an imperial or two. Left to carry on past the now unlocked room (the stone) however it was still locked and I saw it clear after I won the room!
What should have happened is that the pathway where I reached the second locked stone should have been unlocked and it was not!

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening? there seems to be a few bugs in the underspire again! I will go and hopefully it will be open and clear but this should not be happening!

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.