Active player looking for top 40 guild

Very active player, paragon or champion each week in my guild (our position ranged from 50’s to 90’s (the latter as our guild started breaking up and we had a number of GW players with limited play).

Level: 1050
Seals: 1500 weekly
Gold contributions: 300-500K
GW always
PVP trophies 250 + each week

Looking for an active guild with GW participation mandatory, and social group that shares strategy

Looking to join guild before Monday so I can play GW.

Our guild lost Leader and some key persons (fed up with bugs and started playing different game). I am still committed to GW.

Invite code: grandluxxe

1 Like

Salut on est classe 30 et on recherche des bons joueurs. On est dans le rang 2 en guerre de guilde. Ton code d invitation ne marche pas. C est avec plaisir de t accueillir. Notre guide les détestable. On est quasi tous des joueur francophone

Grand luxxe, we might have a spot in Heroes united. We’re guild wars bracket 2-4 depending on the week, and have 400k requirement. Also, a great group of people. Let me know if you’re interested.

Hi Haddix,
I committed to a guild already and expect to receive the invite today before the roll over. If that falls through, I will give you a shout. My best guess is that I am already committed.
I will keep your email for the future, but I have only been with one guild before and not a player that “jumps” guilds for any reason other than the guild breaking up.
I will let you know either way…will try to email you today. But no need to keep a spot open. Good luck with your search. Recruiting is always a challenge.
RegardsDave

Haddix
October 22 |

Grand luxxe, we might have a spot in Heroes united. We’re guild wars bracket 2-4 depending on the week, and have 400k requirement. Also, a great group of people. Let me know if you’re interested.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Loufin
October 22 |

Salut on est classe 30 et on recherche des bons joueurs. On est dans le rang 2 en guerre de guilde. Ton code d invitation ne marche pas. C est avec plaisir de t accueillir. Notre guide les détestable. On est quasi tous des joueur francophone
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

salutJe me suis déjà engagé dans une guilde et je m’attends à recevoir l’invitation aujourd’hui avant le retour. Si cela tombe, je vais vous donner un cri. Ma meilleure estimation est que je suis déjà engagé.Je garderai votre email pour l’avenir, mais je n’ai été avec une guilde auparavant et pas un joueur qui “saute” des guildes pour une raison autre que la séparation de la guilde.Je vous ferai savoir de toute façon … vais essayer de vous envoyer un courriel aujourd’hui. Mais pas besoin de garder une place ouverte. Bonne chance dans vos recherches. Le recrutement est toujours un défi.
Invite Code: GRANDLUXXE Not working?

No problem. Good luck and have fun!

j’ai essayé le code d’invitation mais ca ne marchait pas

Gem Assassins have a spot. Rank 4

Sorry already joined a guild.

1 Like