Active player looking for active guild

Just got done 100% fallout and needed a new outlet. Haven’t stopped playing this game since I’ve started. Avid fan of puzzle quest and magic so this game has been pretty simple. Won about 17 invaded in a row till I lost, been spamming arenas since to get better troops and haven’t lost that yet.

Looking for an active guild preferably under rank 200, so that I may contribute these 1000s of gold I have to something worthwhile. Invite code is Vallx. Xbox GT is Vallx as well so feel free to message me.

1 Like

Greetings Vallx! Would love to add you to our guild (Hipfire Heroes), we already in the top 700 with only 2 active members so far and contribute often to guild quests.

I tried to add you but it said you’re already in a guild, hopefully you’ve already found a good guild to join. If not just let me know!

If you are still looking let me know #7 overall guild at the moment :slight_smile:

Shiva Kameany guild is rank 275, with 723 trophies. Recruiting active members. If you change your mind, let me know.

I need a active guild, mine I did all the work… had 1200 trophies…

Yep…I have almost 500 trophies in like a week in mine. We have active members though :smile:

Birch team are looking for active members, we are sitting at number 22 on the leader boards, very active folks, we are Diamond 1 , PM me your invite code and I will shoot you a invite.

Also least members in the top 30 and we still shot up 17 spots this week :sunny:

We may still have room in XBLA Fans if you are looking. Top 10 guild very active members.

Abednego

1m

.Hi, if you want :blush::,you could consider joining’s my Guild Sin of History, also my Gamertag is GANGSTA KILLER7 if you want to talk to me personally and here is my Guild information : Roster- 12/30 Guild level- 23. Trophies-569. League Rank- 1252- Sliver 2. / :smirk: I will understand if you want to stay in your own guild , I am just giving you a option. :video_game:

If any one wants to join the guild im in we are at 364 on the leaderboard currently there is only 3 of us but we are looking for active players to join us. My gt is bloody death669 add me and hopefully we can get some new recruits. Thank you very much and i hope you all have a great night or day

Probably too late! But we’re teaming up with a website this week to give out prizes etc to members, we currently have 8/30 members and looking for people to come join us!