There’s nothing wrong with the guild wars restrictions. Forest of Thorns had some great teams, as does every kingdom. The harder the restriction the more fun. A single color restriction is laughable. The rest of the game being so easy, it seems some of you just can’t take a loss any more.
I won 5-0 on 3 days .
I hate 1 colour restrictions. It’s way to easy.
I like restrictions.
The problem was, forest of thorns troops don’t have synergy, arnt fun, all the 4 main mythics are poop. So your having to use dragon. And mana blocking is very high at the thorns. It just wasn’t fun.
I’m not someone who has a meltdown if I lose, but the whole point of a game is fun value. I had fun at sin of marag and swords edge guild wars restrictions, really fun team building exercise.
Forest of thorns is awful compared to sin and swords.
Immortal Monstera in first spot worked well.
Well, you can make your own restrictions you that bloody loves restrictions. How about using 4 bad troops with zero syngery? There is a ton of option for ya. ![]()
I do in arena.
And also forest of thorns , guild wars
.
Elka come on be honest. 1 colour guild wars means.
Wand, Stella, chrys, tak, khafru, zarg, EOE, Lep maelstrom
Elementalist. If you think that’s fun using same troops every 1 colour guild wars, then your easily pleased.
It’s just not fun.
Btw I’m someone that uses my original team from when I was level 400. To play in PvP. Just for funzies.
I’m obviously now level 1803, but love beating the OP troops with this. Because I like fun. It’s not about the wins , it’s about fun value entertainment. Isn’t that the reason computer games were started. To de-stress. Have a laugh. Be fun.
You nailed it @Vorlon
People cannot think critically anymore and do not treat a loss as a learning experience. “Takshaka created wildcards and looped me to death. They exploded wish gems, and it was over before I could even move! This is BS!”
Seriously. Get over it. Even the best players lose from time to time. There is good luck. And there is bad luck. Forget about it and move on. Some of the best athletes in the world have short term memory and got much better when they lost. This is even how some of the best rivalries were created. History. Experience. Determination.
Grow up and stop complaining.
I thought we were talking about teams in Guild Wars as u said it was too easy with 3 days 5/0 etc. So then I told you, you are free to change out your team so u get the challenge u ask for. Or maybe I misunderstood what you said lol
Yea you misunderstood, I like restrictions.
But forest of thorns. Wasn’t fun. Not because of losses. Because I got paragon AGAIN.
But because the troops don’t have good spells, don’t have good traits. Most are yellow, green.
There just wasn’t excitement in the troops.
Maybe you don’t understand, what I mean. It just wasn’t fun, there was no follow up chances , just no cohesion.
I love kingdom and troop type restriction too.I’m grateful I’m not the only one happy with the new GW. My most used team for these Forest of Thorns guild wars is this one
+ a team with Immortal Monstera in the lead spot for enemy team with deluge.
This team have good synergy loop btw.![]()
my opinion
top team this war ,we win all 4 days.
Still need gold marks for shiny keys for every new weekly shiny troop to lvl.2,im nearly completed all shiny troops to lvl.2 and still need every week 25-55 shiny keys for 10 tokens for new weekly shiny troop +5 from event. Every day need 60 gold marks. Everyone need gold marks, or not at the cost of weaker kingdoms in the future.
Ffusnix I’m sure you won every fight.
But you won by making the enemy so bored, they slit there own throats.
Your main damage dealer, Yasmine, hits so soft, it’s like a mozzy bite.
We can all sit there, and let Yasmine, loop 7 times. But really is that fun. Cos to me. It’s not.
You definitely got win value, aslong as your idea of a fun evening is reading an encyclopedia.
@Sighton Ehm , no im not win every fight, 5/0, 5/0 ,4/1, 3/2 It’s actually my worst result in the new GW
, but we won as a guild, and I had a great time regardless. Yasmine isn’t the only damage dealer; Wisterina is on the team too. And I don’t care if I bored the opponent—it’s a computer
; the important thing is that I enjoyed myself.
I used exact that team for a while too. Lost twice in 2 turns against Double Queen B. Even when the opposite team was down 1:4, I lost my 3rd battle against 2QB (aka the single QB that was left after I took out 3 troops). Won easily against 3x Takshaka and Essence of Evil though …
No sir. You don’t get to post this:
And then advise others to “stop complaining”.
It’s a video game so folks are allowed to like or dislike whatever they want.
I believe new guild wars is worse than the the old guild wars. The majority agrees with me. However I would never tell others to stop voicing love for it.
What is that program/app that you and Hayabusa showed? Something like Gemologica? I only play on PC, so wouldn’t have seen that.
That’s gowhead.com – a previous thread about it here: Gowhead - a fan-made companion site for Gems of War



