It is just that all the bug reports, with all the ignored feedback and requests has gotten to me. I know that there are only 2 developers working on this game (and anyone else), but they have lost touch with the people who actually care about this game. Deep down, I honestly do not think that Sirrian and Nimhain even enjoy playing this game anymore. It is perfectly clear to me that they are deliberately trying to ruin this game for their own selfish reasons.
Since 2019, I have grown tired of the “Decorative” explanations from community managers and other higher ups defending terrible decisions and delayed responses. If there is a beneficial bug for us or we get an unintentional amount of resources, they are on it like white on rice, but if our game crashes for a variety of reasons, they “will get to it when they have time.” How naive do you think we are?
•Kingdom progress is now even more money-locked than before. DO NOT buy the Crystal offers in the shop. It is a scam.
•Guild War testing is hard to train for because they did not have the courtesy to give us a proper “training area” where our different Defense and Attack teams kept overriding with other in Central Spire. The devs do not even take GWs seriously, so it is no surprise that helping us with this is at the bottom of their list. (We can work around this with guildmates, but this should have never been a problem in the first place).
•And guess why our game crashed when we checked Hero talents? Because the devs and everyone who tried 9.3 before it got released do not give a
. I mean, seriously? What were they doing?
And the list will keep going on, and on…and on, until this game eventually dies. As Yoda would say, "A test of misery this game has become. Happy, I think we are not."![]()
I need to move on and forget about…all of this. Please. Release me.