Absurd guild wars restrictions. Its time to go back to the drawing board

No, you don’t.

1 Like

How do I get shiny keys.

And I don’t want a list. Of all the ways to get shiny keys. I want to know how to get the gold mark shiny keys. Without gold marks.

And can I see a screenshot of your population then.

What prevents a player from farming the gate now???

2 Likes

My pop is over 6 mil and I don’t care about shiny keys. I’ll get what I need eventually. You do you.

1 Like

2 wrongs. Don’t make a right tho.

So instead of giving them 1 option to troll. You offer 2 options.

Alrighty then :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Whatever…again, you do you.

I await the screenshot, and if your truthful.

Obviously you don’t need shiny keys from gold marks.

I’m glad you don’t think of the other 10000 players not on that population :joy:

blocked…done

2 Likes

Sorry. But is 6 million population possible.

Can anyone show me a screenshot.

That’s the funniest interaction ever, this is why I get flags and bans. Why do people act like that :joy::joy:.

The demographic is older for this game, there’s mature adults acting like that. Just consider that for a second.

Bring on AI and the end of humans, there’s no hope :joy:.

Btw a block, then log out. And reading my posts. Yes I actually know how the site works :joy:

And now this thread will likely be locked due to arguing. Come on people…

My total kingdom population 5,.3 mil.

2 Likes

And it started because I said.

We still need gold marks. For the gold mark shiny keys.

only people with every shiny troop at level 2, don’t need gold marks.

So gold marks are still needed by anyone, not looking to argue.

1 Like

Sorry, don’t want to bother anyone. But I really think, we have enough threads here about Guildwar.

Yes, it makes no sense that Chrys is in but not Stella.

Sure, the green keep is overpowered and two of the same troop would be totally enough.

And agree, the matchmaking is questionable. We had a week of very low opponents, what means we get only a few points.

But: is it necessary to start a new thread every single GW? In a tone that sounds very"passiv- aggressive" to me?

I think not.

3 Likes

As I said, I think the players make these posts out of desperation. They love the game and feel it could/should be better.

It has chased a lot of people away.

The posts get made and ignored hence the passive aggressiveness

2 Likes

1 Like

Just above 2000. Losing every GWs. Not buying shiny keys anymore. GWs restrictions are rubbish. Rewards should be tied to participation. Already got Paragon achievement. Still no fan, even though it has potential. Blah …

3 Likes

Dang, that’s impressive. I’ve been playing since 2017 and my population is 2.2M!

Just for giggles, I checked my numbers before I booted up this computer. I’m sitting at 4.1 million overall, with no single kingdom above 150k.

All of us below 6 mill population.

Definitely the minority then :joy: