A New Mythic - Infernus

Pulled him with 600 glory key and 125 gem keys. I wish I had that luck when i tried for Pharos Ra, i burned everything i had and got nothing.

So what do we do with this Infernus…thing ?

1 Like

I’ll see your 400 and raise you a SECOND Infernus with my FIRST 50 Guild Chests!!
:sunglasses:

Luckiest Mythic EVER!!

3 Likes

You’re not alone, even though I’m on Xbox One (I don’t play the Android version that much anymore), I’ve been unlucky with mythics lately too. The only one I never bother to attempt to acquire it was Stonehammer, as of now, the only 4 mythics I own are Death, Plague, Gard and Wulfgarok. I hope I really get my hands on War, Famine and Ketras someday.

Derailing the current conversation a bit, but back to discussing the troop at hand in game.

@Saltypatra Infernus’ spell cast involving the 2nd random enemy, is targeting troops that previously were killed from the first random enemy cast; causing only splash damage on the troop/s still alive. I’m presuming this is a bug to be corrected?

Edit: If working as intended, I would be in the camp requesting a buff to his damage.

2 Likes

Now sitting at:
1000 Gem Keys
150 VIP Keys
1084 Guild Keys (= Gem Keys)
0 Infernus

I may try some Glory Keys after the event rolls over, but it’s looking grim. Event Keys next Broken Spire event, anyone?

Is the legendary/mythic drop rate boosted for tier 6 guild keys like it is for gem keys?

as far as i know there isn’t a broken spire event scheduled this year.

im still waiting for my guild to get the last 4k seals for max lvl chests. Really hoping for my saved 2500 seals.

Ouch lol. I’ll live. Probably.

He ain’t worth it if you ask me.

he is with:
Stonehammer
Infernus
Forest Guardian
Queen Aurora
tons of fun!

How I wish I had Stonehammer. Seems like a natural fit with Ele & Sheggra.

I have found Courage can be nice with Sheggra & Infernus to get the Skull damage pumping. FG might also be a good call to avoid so much Red overlap.

General since seems to be that Infernus is very fun but not particularly strong. One day, when status effects are buffed so they scale better at end game, Infernus will be disgusting!

4 Likes

YES I FINALLY PULLED HIM!!!

only took all my keys, gems, and seals from the past month, last week, and THIS week.

I don’t care if he sucks, I love making synergy teams.

8 Likes

congrats … his synergy sucks less than he does for sure!

Now add 5000 Glory Keys. I give up lol. You can keep him. You win.

2 Likes

1084 guild keys? That’s the equivalent of 21,000 seals. You are a very patient guy to hold in to the seals that long.:expressionless:

Desperation called.

2 Likes

I also spent 22k guild seals of my alltime 67k earned seal on this mythic. They were my retirement fond and they were the key to success. But it DID hurt…

1 Like

@EyeOfMars @Shimrra
was this mythic worth it?

Yes, b/c every mythic is worth it (gotta catch 'em all and the first week is the best chance)! Also, you never know when they’ll buff one…

8 Likes

Still… a little unimpressed by this guy… or probably more unimpressed by Elemaugrim and that the obvious Infernos/Elemaugrim combo doesn’t work very well… buffing Elemaugrim and sorting out the gem spam algorithm would get this into a good place… and that combo chaining well would suit, as it’s fun for players to use, and too high mana cost for the AI to easily spam against us without an easy counter…

3 Likes