A New Mythic Approaches – Takshaka

Originally published at: A New Mythic Approaches – Takshaka – Gems of War

New Mythic Troop: Takshaka Takshaka will be the only Mythic Troop available in Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP Chests for the next 7 days.

2 Likes

I spammed through the last Legends Reborn mission with Stellarix and triple Takshaka. The third one increases the chances of getting Stella up on turn 0 and IMO is better than having empowered (Lep or Elspeth) or 50% start. New Mythic is very versatile as a pure support or even as main damage dealer. With the Empress end gamers can get rid of two enemies on single cast on E12 and PvP. Takshaka is early candidate for being the best mythic of 2024 if you ask me.

3 Likes

Last night I checked both of your clips, I think you did pretty well with triple snake IMHO! Even if you don’t connect right off the bat, you will get three x3 wildcards next turn and those help a lot to get Stellarix going, it can even happen just randomly. To get unbiased info about this somebody would have to do trophy run with Stella and triple Shaka VS. 50% Start team(s). Not me lol, got some work and don’t have time to grind. :smiley:

I also remembered that, we may not have another chance in pvp, the other team may take down or web Stella so, I end up switch back to Stella, Daughter of time, lep and essencia because it’s faster.

2 Likes

True that, I prefer to use Stella, WoS, Essencia and Lep. That said, I really enjoyed blasting blue region with Stella and triple Shaka! Something slightly different for a change! :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t have Stellarix, but this works well:

Takshaka
Takshaka
Wand of Stars
Leprechaun

Blue++ Green+ Brown-
Sunspear

4 Likes