A New Mythic Approaches - Scorpius

550 Glory Keys and the Scorpion King is mine!
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Congrats brudda!

2 Likes

700 glory keys, 250 gem keys, then got with 50 vip keys. If I did not get him with the vip I would have waited to craft him.

100 gem keys :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:

2 Likes

700 Gem Keys for nothing, and as far as I’m concerned that’s all way more than I should have thrown at him. He seems utterly useless. I might forge him eventually.

this mythic reminds me of this! shoutout to any who remember him :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I was over-powered in this game (using dual wielding style). So not sure I see him for more than 10 seconds :stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like

502 Glory Keys, 237 Gem Keys (Merlantis consumed all my keys) and nothing, but with 50 Vip Chests got two and another Leviathan.

Hate to hear that. Just curious, did you open any VIP chests, or were all your gems spent on gem keys?

It’s even better when you realize how much 12k gems would actually cost in real money.

2 Likes

Bummer. I didn’t realize this and got 4 because I wanted to see that spell and his traits in action :grin:

Still seems super interesting. Draak team inc

That’s a nice team. I’m kinda liking him now.

Assuming a 1% chance to pull the mythic from VIP chests, you still have a 5% chance to come up empty-handed after 300 chests. That’s not negligible. On the plus side, you have the same chance to pull a mythic after just 5 VIP chests. So, in theory, it evens out.

/quotes Luke Skywalker the first time he sees the Falcon

This might be a good opportunity to ask within the Dev Q&A thread whether the pity timer they have been considering for over a year is still in the making. Nothing as demotivating as spending an insane resource pile that took months to collect and almost exclusively getting junk in return you no longer have use for.

1 Like

I think they called it soulforge.

No, they didn’t. You don’t get anything out of that chest investment that will allow you to craft a mythic within the Soulforge any day sooner. They would have to add a small amount of diamonds to gem/VIP chests.

I meant they gave us an equivalent in soulforge.

By playing 3 dungeon battles a day you can get your mythic in 10 weeks. So it’s a sort of timer if you like.

Again, it isn’t. A pity timer is something that hands out what you have been looking for after an extended streak of bad luck fails to do so. Sort of an insurance policy against flipping tails two dozen times in a row, while paying a premium for each coin flip. No guaranteed Mythic after opening a set excessively high amount of chests, no pity timer. It’s currently actually quite the contrary, by taking the chance of opening chests instead of investing into the Soulforge, you get punished twice as hard. You may end up with no Mythic and no crafting resources on top.

1 Like

I like the idea of this team, but it usually lost (against several different defenses, even).

I had much better luck with Wyvern, Rock Troll, Scorpius, Yasmine’s Chosen; that was much more effective (but slow).

The biggest problem I have with Scorpius is that he spends 28 mana to deal 35-40 normal damage to two targets. If they’re NOT poisoned, then you just spent a huge amount of mana to do a (relatively) mediocre amount of damage, then you can’t ever do it again. If they ARE poisoned, then the damage was irrelevant because they died anyway. So his ability is either a waste of mana, or a waste of damage!

Suggestions would be…

• Deal damage to ALL enemies (but still only a chance to kill the last two)
  • Deal damage to ALL enemies and kill up to two random poisoned enemies
  • Deal damage to the FIRST two enemies, then kill the LAST two if they’re poisoned (this would make Wyvern a phenomenal pairing for him, and it would be awesome for for a lowly Ultra-Rare to have a chance to shine!)

All in all, my first-day feedback with Scorpius is…“meh”?

3 Likes