A New Mythic Approaches – Eye of Arges (Nintendo Switch)

Originally published at: A New Mythic Approaches – Eye of Arges (Nintendo Switch) – Gems of War

New Mythic Troop: Eye of Arges Eye of Arges will be the only Mythic Troop available in Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP Chests for the next 7 days.

1 Like

Get 4, for the lols.

2 Likes

That’s the true auto play lol

2 Likes

I see where this is going … it’s like running 4x The Great Wyrm. But if you do this in high-level PVE you run into the problem of not generating any mana while the cpu gets to match whatever skulls you leave behind, causing you to die surprisingly fast.

1 Like

Still fun to c yourself get bullied by skulls though.:rofl:

I forget the build now, but Turn 0 victories are possible. It don’t think that was with 4, though. I had 3, and kinda wished I’d gone for the 4th after the fact. Not sure about nowadays, but as a level 1500+ I remember it was pretty effective against 1-trophy pvp opponents.

4 is fun, I did get 4, but really 3 + Webspinner is usually the play for more higher HP fights. If you wanted more Turn 0 wins against weaker teams, you’d want a Bonestorm of some kind so/if when you get a Doomskull match, everything else falls into play.

1 Like

Surprisingly not an issue with 3+. Doomskulls generate mana from the explosions and Eye of Arges finds ways to get filled somehow.

Webspinner + 3 Eye of Arges is a very viable E12 team, but couldnt run it as a fastest team in E12 since Webspinner may not always survive. The multiple Eye of Arges usually do though.

1 Like

I got 3 for the Orc PvP restriction… it’s fun now!