A Crafting Guide - SPOILERS for crafting!

Look at it another way…they’re going to have a harder time selling access to VIP chests as a perk if it’s going to take considerably longer to earn enough Gems to buy some.

I notice the price of Gems in the shop hasn’t changed, and they’re too expensive already. $40 for 50 Gem chests or $130 for 50 VIP chests is (to quote the brits) utterly gobsmacking.

1 Like

Re read my last post… i said those that are NOT VIP…

Let’s just see today if they also ninja-nerf the Mythic troop drop ratio :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

So anyone can confirm if we get vip point when you buy diamond bundle?

Confirmed. +25 VIP Points.

1 Like

Any reason why only ruby are in the bundle? Why not give some of each jewels?

Its rotation, each day has one of the jewels. The 7th day supposed to have diamonds only if I remember it correctly.

1 Like

Oh ok ty i missed that part

1 Like

I thought it was 100% drop on boss?

1 Like

Ah, yeah that might be right. I only heard it guaranteed diamonds.

I sense a missed opportunity to make Treasure Hunt great again.

We don’t have any details for the 7th day aside that it will be about diamonds. More diamonds, only diamonds, 100% drop are only assumptions.

Garnet look orange

I don’t lnow whats the point but asking 50.000 souls and 100.000 and so many diamonds i hope you can buy them with gems , glory , gold because this is way to expensive to go for Xantheos. You guys make it alsmoast insane to gat a Mythical drop en getting trash from gem keys and now you askong so many materials to make one?!

Like im seeing it this craftinh is only fo the first ranked guild on each device you play! Because only they make change for 1000 gems! I think you need to remake guild wars and giving a bracket winning guild extra gems or lower guilds. I think you only think about the big players who play more than 8 hours a day.

Today i had diamonds guaranteed 20, 20 and 30 respectively.

1 Like

What is a summoning stone? After the legendary task nerf, I’m afraid to spend anymore resources on stuff I don’t know about.

In the SoulForge, you can craft summoning stones of different colors. For example: you craft a red summoning stone. That stone summons a random red troop. (This is the only way to “craft” lower rarity troops (non-legend/mythics) so far.)

3 Likes

As far as I know, it summons an ultra-rare or higher. So more like medium-rarity troops (and legendaries and mythics if you get lucky).

I’ve seen conflicting reports - is there something official stating whether Summoning Stones do or don’t have Commons and Rares in their drop pool?

I thought you can also obtain summoning stones from dungeon battles