A Bone To Pick

A single common? Please make old troops available for Glory and be sure to include a more interesting Traitstone.

How about 2 Arcane Glory packs per week?

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

We actually have a plan for a rework on how some flat-numbered features (like poison & burning) work… it’s part of a bigger feature though, and is likely going to be 3.2 or 3.3 when it releases (3.1 is gonna be focused on crafting)

29 Likes

Thanks Sirrian. In the meantime, please consider making an old troop available for Glory. Be sure to include a different Arcane.

1 Like

I used 5 flat damage as an absurdist example that even at that much damage, it wouldn’t be a “good” strategy to use poison. Five flat damage would most certainly be broken early game and in the arena.

Ten percent damage would make poison a better status than it is now late game, but still very weak overall because of the general pacing of the game past very early game. Do you really want to poison someone and allow a bunch of turns to pass so you can reduce the number of true damage casts you need to kill them by one? It certainly wouldn’t be faster, but if it could be classed as “more fun”, that is also valid.

Poison just has very poor synergy overall compared to stuff like frozen, burning, even silence and death mark. Sure, poison doesn’t auto cleanse, but battles don’t last long enough for the other stuff to auto cleanse most of the time anyways.

Yes. At least, if you can get the 600+ gold keys from a level 6 brown task by your second week playing. Having access to just most the rares and commons gives you stuff like alchemist and ranger, which you can use to set up and team wipe the opposing team with very little level investment or back and forth. Things like Chimera can pack a punch in this manner, being that they are low mana cost for the burn and poison as well as taking most the total hits of the strongest thing on their team, and it can most definitely get this way if you don’t have access to any mana converters, but on my new account I’ve never been threatened by just poison, simply because of the pace of the game.

1 Like

Would have been ideal to have a Necrezza glory pack. It was a free card, so no chance to stock up. It would provide an extra outlet for glory. And be an arcane that we won’t see for a month+ and haven’t seen since January.

3 Likes

Good News! I just chatted with the team, and we’re adding in a Necrezza glory pack for y’all! :smile:

40 Likes

Thanks, Sirrian. :smile_cat: Just the stone I needed.

4 Likes

Huzzah!

Red/Purple arcanes are used in the next Mythic so stock up!

1 Like

And i was so down about that mono brown troop but this is such a good news. Good job om decision, another example of how you guys listen to our complains.

3 Likes

Now I have to rethink my plan. I’d intended to throw 100-200 event keys at Khetar to mythic Necrezza as well as a shot at Pharos. But now I’ll get necrezza from glory, and chances of Pharos from 200 event keys is only about 18%.

Hmmm

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for the quick response!

Thank you very much @Sirrian ! This is Fantastic news!! :rocket:

Thank you for listening to your players and being able to respond so quickly! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

After exploring for 44 Runic earth, i don’t need anymore of this arcane lol

If you do atena… it feels like newbie play.

Hooray! :grin:

Will this be a 1 for 300 pack or a 2 for 400 pack?

I’m trying to decide if I should buy up the blade arcanes (which I don’t particularly want) or save for the dark arcanes which I really want…

It’s an Epic, so it should be a 2 for 400 pack.

2 Likes

Hell yes, thank loads!

2 Likes

I won’t choose it as a job. Its market is dying and my career will be in ruins.

10 Likes

Does the first Guild War actually start tomorrow? It seems like it’s been so long that I have no ide when if ever they’ll start!

1 Like

Cool-looking new troop. Not much use, but not every troop has to be, especially gacha commons.

Interesting back-story, but that sounds like a big royal scary epic or legendary giant bone mega scorpion monster. That there’s only one of. Not a common that feels more like an irritant you might step on.

1 Like