7.5 Update: United We Stand

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean if we are serious

The enchanted grove
The bright empire

Damn there awful, there to elfy and feyish :rofl:

2 Likes

Less, not more

Sorry, not “bonuses” (which are quite minor). I had to say “Rewards”.

• Alliance Rewards: As well as being able to vote on the following week’s Restrictions (see below), and Heroic Gem in the Region (see below). Alliances also get an extra reward for winning a Citadel War.

Yet another successful update. I think they’re making the game more and more confusing so we all quit and they can shut this thing down and go work on something else. Can’t explain otherwise how these shit features that nobody even asked for are just released, instead of fixing or improving current game modes.

13 Likes

option to disable alliance chat?

11 Likes

That guardian troop looks like fun, hope it gets released to soulforge in a next update

2 Likes

They said in video not yet available
But new in the 8.0 update

So will be in future.

1 Like

Check Notification Icon muting in Settings.

4 Likes

I agree, this has got to be a oversight from the devs

That’ll teach you all for joining purple

Ping,ping,ping,ping,ping

Leave it on
Leave it on
Leave it on
:rofl::rofl:

Alliance Chat is always on

Absolutely. More rubbish added without fixing the broken mess they’ve left behind. Ridiculous update

8 Likes

no vulnerable areas after reset…

1 Like

No Wednesday and Sundays are rest days mate

2 Likes

are the dev team actually having a laugh… oh here is a new update. but you cant use it :expressionless:

2 Likes
  • When an Alliance wins a Citadel War, they will receive a special version of the Region Bonus for that Region, that will give Gold Marks instead of Silver Marks for the next 24hrs after winning the Citadel.

So is this reward there for Dark Order today? We won all 3 Citadels…

Or maybe the first day was a test as it was just a few hours.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like the gold mark reward exists - I waited for the silver mark bonus to roll around to a region with an owned citadel, and just got silver marks.

4 Likes

Can I possibly get a word in about something other than Alliance??

Since this patch was pushed, I can no longer see the first three tiers of Trials in any of my kingdom menus. They all start at tier 4. On my Xbox account, I have not yet unlocked any tiers in many of my kingdoms, and as it stands I see no way to do it.

Is this a bug, something intended but missing from the patch notes, or is it YA shining example of a QA screwup?

definitely one of those make a bug report and include some screenshots. expect to get asked for your invite code and all that other jazz

3 Likes

i would just pre-empt it and include it anyway