7.5 Update: United We Stand

That special region zone is only available once per week, but all zones will be available at some point that week.

The only thing I don’t know is if its a one time gold mark bonus per special region on the winning day or if the zones will still rotate as normal. Both of those are things to find out tomorrow.

I am not complaining. I am in the Dark Order…

But is it not odd that only one Alliance actually has a good name, color and banner??? They must have done it on purpose. When I first saw the Alliance names in spoilers months ago I knew everyone would join the Dark Order. I asked gamer friends who do not play GOW at all which name they would choose, and they all said Dark Order and nothing else. Now don’t tell me the devs did not know this? Why did they choose such horrible names for the others?

3 Likes

They were in a hurry, no time for naming or deep considering about balance

If you join purple

You will see same opponents non stop

So please don’t ask for nerfs

As no one is making you join purple.

You underestimate the importance of a name. No one wants a horrible name. Many players actually only join a guild because they like a name…I have seen players say they will not join a certain guild because of a name.

And by the way - everyone in the game plays with the same teams, so it really will not broaden the opponent team options to join other Alliances…

1 Like

Yo… relax.

Smaller defense pool doesn’t even matter that much in Citadel battles. Most people are only doing 6 a day.

Joining the same alliance doesn’t stop them from showing up in regular PvP.

5 Likes

Ok il relax

Please tho, the first complaint on here, say the same thing.

Because it’s coming.

Anyone else only getting 3xp from PvP battles?

1 Like

Imagine killing my guild mate
You deserve 3xp :grin:

2 Likes

Total score ATM for Dark Order from the 3 regions is 34 172…

If the average score is 70 that would be 488 players, for 60 average 569 players.

Looks like Wild Horde has no more than 15 - 20 players then.

1 Like

Did you use any talismans (specifically victory)? There’s a previous bug report on this issue.

I don’t use them.

Hey new rule in normal PvP

If you fight a fellow alliance member, you only get 3xp

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I can work with that :rofl:

2 Likes

Id wet myself
If that’s real

And they forgot to mention it :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You never know with the Devs :rofl:

1 Like

Dark Order dominates - only good name, banner, color…
+On second thought it is not only the name, but also the scoring system. There is benefit in being in the best alliance to get the weekly Bonus Region reward…no benefit in trying to compete for 1 - 3 on a leaderboard with a handful of whales who buy sigils and/or spend 24 hrs a day in the game.

3 Likes

Xbox at 6am bst

3 Likes

This is going insane.

Devs if you do decide to correct this mistake and split up the players, please please choose better names for the Alliances. Everyone only likes the one name. Ask players for suggestions.

4 Likes
  • You can join any alliance, any time.
  • You get more bonuses if you are in the biggest alliance.

What could go wrong? Why The Dark Order ten times bigger than any other team? It’s a mystery…

6 Likes