7.5 Update: United We Stand

73 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Weā€™re ten. 2 more for the dirty dozen

What a great way to divide a guild.

1 Like

Yes but if only the winner ever gets that Bonus day no other Alliance will ever get itā€¦

Yes meet new people

After 3 years with my guildies
I wanna smash them in other alliances

Itā€™s fun.

Yes but if approx same number

Means different winners
So ends up more marks

You can see what I mean

The Devs arnt silly.

Anyway, we all new this, and just have fun
Itā€™s a fun mode, Iā€™m not bothered about the couple of gold marks

Theyā€™ll make kingdoms level 35 or 40 soon
Youā€™ll need ten more books per kingdom

This gold mark stuff is putting a finger in a dam, then 2 opening.

You canā€™t fill the quota.

1 Like

Just picked gold one. Got 93 pts from freebies. Get one more trophy then Iā€™m done.

So weā€™ve arranged through alliance chat

After reset, to pick the worst choice, from the 3 possible
Hopefully khaziel

And go for that citadel lol.

Weā€™re gonna be the aggravators :smiling_imp:

Looks like this in all the zonesā€¦

5 Likes

Yep.

It was obvious.

Makes it more fun, for me anyway.

Letā€™s be honest

Itā€™s the best colour
The best name
The best banner

I wonder if the Devs, have something up there slave, cos purple is the obvious choice for everyone.

Iā€™m waiting for the banana skin :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, purple is winning day 1 basically. So tomorrow, weā€™ll have a choice of 3 zones to farm gold marks and the other 4 Alliances will have 20% bonus stats to farm PvP with.

We can only play in 1 zone at any given time, so unless you really need the variety, thereā€™s no major point to having multiple special region bonus zones.

Its kinda like a prisonerā€™s dilemma game in collusion for best benefits. Its easier to ā€œsnitchā€ and win it all and not have to think about it.

If this game actually had a player base, maybe like 3-5 years ago, winning all wouldnt actually be possible and people would have to not spread so far apart.

2 Likes

According to some Beta Testers the devs were aware this might happen (all players flocking to one Alliance). Maybe they did think about it - but did not care??? Since if only one Alliance wins every day then there will be only one Bonus day a week, less giving away free extra Gold Marks for the devsā€¦until players complain bitterly on the forum.

3 Likes

You know something we can do now.
For Xbox anyway,
At the end of the week

Count all the alliances up

And we will know approximately how many are actually on Xbox , still play gems.

3 Likes

Plenty of casual players donā€™t care about, and never play, PvP.

10 Likes

The bonus triggers for that particular zone the next day. Each Zone shows up once a week. No battles on Wednesday/Sunday.

Thereā€™s going to be up to 5 days of bonuses a week.

My guess is by the time it was mentioned in the Beta, it was too late to implement some deterrent. But Iā€™m not sure :confused: I agree this should have been caught sooner, even before the Beta.

2 Likes

Will the Bonus Day have gold marks active 24 hours - so continually renewing? Or will the reward be limited to once per that day?

Okay players are saying it will be like the silver marks that activate in that particular region and rotates from region to region - so it may become active in the region that was won only once or twice a dayā€¦

Well this is escalating quite quicklyā€¦

3 Likes

So before the complaints start

Remember all the opponents are the other alliances

So all your purples, are gonna see same opponents, as thereā€™s so few , that have joined other colours.

So before the complaints.

Itā€™s not the Devs fault, no one forced everyone to go same colour

You guys are hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Alliance Reward Details:

• When an Alliance wins a Citadel War, they will receive a special version of the Region Bonus for that Region, that will give Gold Marks instead of Silver Marks for the next 24hrs after winning the Citadel.
  • This Special Region Bonus can only be earned once per week.

So the point is if the Dark Order wins every single day - their bonus will activate once a week only, and there will be no other bonus days since no one else will win.

1 Like