7.5 Update: United We Stand

Is the Dark Order supposed to have any battles resulting in gold marks today ? Despite playing all lantern regions every day and Citadel Battles when available the only gold marks I have had are from about 4 days ago when the 3 regions awarded 50.
Also, this morning after reset my set teams have been wiped from several regions, Summer Isle and Winters Reach among them

This whole thing is beyond ridiculous

2 Likes

Yes / No / Perhaps / Maybe / Possibly

11 Likes

I did my citadel battles today and most of the enemy choices were what seemed to be randomized teams, without heroes. Guild labels were (none). Not sure what was going on there. Add it to the pile of :poop:. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I know theres a million and one other broken things with pvp atm , but if the reward read as gold marks instead of silver when battling for zone rewards after a citadel victory, maybe this would reduce some of the confusion that peop!e are experiencing.

6 Likes

Thank you for your considered response.

Made me LOL

The region restrictions changed from daily reset. Where there are new restrictions, your team is reset.
Maraji Expanse was human and potion gems, now: monster and hourglass gems.
Summer Isle was goblin, canā€™t remember the gem, except it wasnā€™t potion gems. Now: elemental and mana potion gems. All color regions are the same , but all other were changed I think, maybe except Broken Lands with daemons - my team was still active, but the gem changed

4 Likes

Itā€™s even worse than that as I fought some battles against teams that were not even using the same restrictions as I was forced to use.

6 Likes

This +1 million. And the world map in pvp should remove the purple crowns on a region once the gold marks are claimed to avoid confusion.

Seriously. Just. Make. It. Simple.

They always complicate things, change things at random times, as if they expect us to check everything every hour, every day.

For the love of holy Saint Astra, give us a break and make the game less confusing and stressful. We shouldnā€™t have to ask questions and worry all the time while getting reduced rewards.

6 Likes

as far as I understand thats because change of restrictions while noone has played with a proper team (because the most active players are already in your alliance) so you play PVE effectively early monday/any restrictions reset day.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to actually know which kingdoms give gold marks. They need to be labeled somewhere. Tired of this guessing game.

10 Likes

That requires that they actually know their game, test their game, listen to concerns when a content is actually being tested.
As long as the part where players can spend money works, it looks like everything else isnā€™t a priority

Love your: for the love of Holy Saint Astra :laughing::grin:

6 Likes

Thanks - You can never be sure these days if it was accidental or on purpose :rofl:

I find it fascinating how many people talk here about the right alliance, where how many people sign up and how the victory points are calculated.

But the fact that a ā€œFree2Playā€ flagship game like ā€œGemsā€ is clearly oriented towards ā€œPay2Winā€ with ā€œAllianceā€ and that many players will leave the game again doesnā€™t seem to matter to anyone, or hardly anyone?

2 Likes

That makes sense. Iā€™ve played every day and the same time every day and this is the first time Iā€™ve run into it. So that is odd. Maybe because of all these zones randomly going vulnerable outside of the schedule? I do play early thoughā€¦ so it does fit.

I think Iā€™m going to not pay much attention to the Alliance stuff until this is worked outā€¦ because Iā€™m so extremely confused how itā€™s meant to work :joy:

5 Likes

IMG_5887

5 Likes

sounds like its working as intended :slight_smile:

5 Likes

2nd round of voting is up apparently
:person_shrugging: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Did a couple runs and no gold marks are on offer since the voting opened. Not that there should be, but you never know these days.

6 Likes

I got GM from Summer & Winter today before voting opened. (Xbox)