7.5 Update: United We Stand

I’ve got voting icons 1.5 hrs before reset but they aren’t active - nothing happens when clicked on.
(iOS iPad)

1 Like

Worked earlier
:person_shrugging: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Duh - I was clicking on the green vote icon instead of the Citadel itself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I managed it alright the last time - now I don’t know if its New York or New Year

4 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: :vulcan_salute:

:vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

10 Aidana
10 Winter’s Reach
10 Summer Isle
20 Geheron (Blood Frenzy?)

6 Likes

Do you have to use all sigils to earn rewards the next day? I was annoyed by the cliffy error and stopped after 3 fights, now i see no torches around the citadels with todays gold marks. MEH.

1 Like

Late to the party, but Southwild also has 10, so that’s 60 total.

I only use 5 pretty much every time, so doubt it’s a factor.

You do however need to be a member of the Dark Order Alliance to get the rewards.

So… I used 5 sigils yesterday, and yet - zero Gold Marks bonuses from me. I am in The Dark Order. I play 2 accounts, one got 2 bonuses (Winter’s Reach, Summer Isle), the other one got zero bonuses.

2 Likes

After rechecking the reward section of the update notes, it sounds i should be able to claim the alliance rewards anyway, simply for the fact my alliance won the citadel fights, but somehow i have the feeling i have to contribute points the day before to let all reward torches appear. Yesterday the cliffy errors forced me to restart after each fight, maybe a single fight without cliffy had prevent this situation?

2 Likes

Thanks for this AMT :tada:
How did you ascertain which lanterns would give (Dark Order) gold marks ?

Damned if I can find any method in this madness :rofl:

2 Likes

This is my biggest peeve with the system (aside from it being completely busted currently). I never remember which kingdoms should be giving gold marks (and this is worsened to the extreme with the mayhem of wars happening when they shouldn’t, voting popping up randomly, more GM kingdoms being available than what should be, etc).

Someone mentioned recoloring the lantern icon based on whether it gives silver or gold marks. This would be insanely helpful.

11 Likes

So far (before the weekend glitchathon), lanterns have been replaced on my map to match the previous day’s citadels quite consistently. But I do also remember the previous citadels, so that doesn’t hurt either :stuck_out_tongue:

The one exception today was Central Spire, that only gave me Silver marks despite it having a citadel yesterday, but hard to analyze patterns until someone from IP2 sheds some update on what’s going on Vs what’s supposed to be going on.

:person_shrugging: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Also, this :point_up_2:

1 Like

So aside from keeping a pvp diary and getting stress therapy we will have to rely on the goodheartedness of fellow players such as yourself to post the relevant lanterns of the day :heart::heart:

ps
I do not remember the previous Citadels since I am currently in a home for the permanently bewildered

7 Likes

this may help you find the gold mark
Screenshot_20240603-2~2
if you fought on the right day before, you should have had five today (or seven/six if the two/one kingdoms contain only silver marks initially)
although we need a special sign, and not the same for silver and gold

1 Like

What were the 5 today Clare?

1 Like

10 Aidana
10 Winter’s Reach
10 Summer Isle
10 Southwild
20 Geheron

4 Likes

Thank you old friend!

2 Likes