7.5 Update: United We Stand

Many people I’ve spoken to about this are of the opinion that the best solution to the whole “alliance” issue is simply to ignore it!

That’s exactly what I’m going to do too!
Just don’t let the fun take away from the game and show the devs what you think of the update!

2 Likes

There should definitely be an option to join an Alliance that doesn’t want to partake in half baked “feature”.

The penalty to join that alliance would be to severe to show actual and honest feedback.

Notice there is a penalty for leaving alliances but not leaving guilds?

and not a single word from devs… lovely

15 Likes

Usually when things are this messed up, we hear something. Maybe they are waiting until they have clear answers? @Kafka - anything?

2 Likes

Finally something has worked as intended.
Dark Order had victories yesterday in Ancient Khet & Maraji Expanse. Red lanterns on those two today are giving 9 & 18 gold marks respectively .

iOS iPad

3 Likes

Half-worked.

Lanterns on the bonus regions appeared 1.5h after daily reset for me - right after daily reset & restarting the game, I had lanterns on Southwild and Broken Lands. No lantern on Ancient Kneht & Maraji Expanse, playing quick battles in them didn’t produce golden marks. I restarted the game twice, still nothing. Only after I played 5 quick battles in a region with a bonus lantern on it (Broken Lands) and got silver marks there, the bonus lanterns appeared additionally on Ancient Kneht & Maraji Expanse and I could play battles there and finally got the golden marks from the bonus. I was this close to coming to the forums with pitchforks and fire to complain that the golden marks bonus is not working again.

EDIT: This happened for both my accounts, one was open on Steam/PC, the other - Android phone. Just bonuses were on different regions initially, but none were on the regions that had citadel wars yesterday.

4 Likes

I got lanterns on maraji expanse and ancient khet as expected for yesterdays victories, but the lanterns are still the same colour as the other bonus area (yellow/orange) and also appear as a silver token bonus instead of gold at the bottom of the screen once youve clicked on to the region. This is on mobile platform.

6 Likes