7.5 Update: United We Stand

10-15 gold marks is closer to what I was expecting in the first place. Im pretty sure the 50 gold mark per victory was to make up for the days we got nothing, but why they dont communicate these things better is beyond me.

1 Like

It’s just frustrating because the devs have a history of changing, I mean, reducing rewards with no communication followed by an unprofessional answer.

They made the whole pvp system confusing too with the gold mark bonus as well after your alliance won the citadel war. This is indicated with a purple crown, but players don’t know what it means. Why couldn’t they change the silver mark region bonus to the gold mark bonus when u’re making progress?

It would be less confusing, and it would also let players know that they could only receive the gold mark bonus once per day. They should also remove the purple crown on the region so that players don’t have to remind themselves that they already got their gold marks.

10 Likes

Early voting, anyone?

:roll_eyes: :person_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Oh, it’s already Sunday? That’s crazy!
Must have missed a whole day somehow. :scream::rofl:

9 Likes

I swear Asmadi Games needs to come after them for not play testing at all. :joy:

3 Likes

Did the leap year screw up their system?? LOL

2 Likes

17 Likes

In the good old days we at least used to have news posts like “Guys, (something) didn’t go according to the plan and we have to nerf it. Sorry”.

12 Likes

Could someone, please, explain to me how this bloody PvP works?

I thought that we should have battles on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 15 gold marks on winning, each. Now we got all battles on Thursday for only 15 gold marks.

Do l miss something,? Any update?

@devs @kafka @anyone could you also explain the current situation, please?

Thank you.

5 Likes

Why are there no citadel wars again?? Are we going to be compensated with the gold marks we have missed out on again for the second day running?

3 Likes

Pvp sucks anyways! Give us another way to earn gold marks or more new resources to buy stuff with. We love more new resources.

Or bring guild wars back and award gold marks and gems.

Cause this alliance crap is lame and is crap!

8 Likes

I think it is fair to ask; is ANYTHING working as intended in “United we Stand”?

So no sorry, I can’t explain how it works, because nothing is happening as described in the notes patch.
There are always bugs after a new release sadly and concerns raised by testers or community are ignored, but this update is a new low :face_with_spiral_eyes:

9 Likes

Do unused purchased sigils roll over, or are they lost in the wind?

2 Likes

@Kafka - hey, can you please let us know what happened with the voting? Been playing hard all week - pretty disappointed to miss it. Some additional communication about what’s been happening this week would be really appreciated. And, it prolly goes without saying, if additional changes are coming. People are seriously confused. And bummed.

11 Likes

How dare you even to question that?

quick voting for the fastest players only

1 Like

This is breaking again:

• Summer Isle and Winter’s Reach suddenly became vulnerable again 6.5 hours before the end-of-Saturday reset
  • CLIFFY errors occuring in at least some Citadel battles in these regions

Is nobody monitoring this feature outside business hours, even though it clearly has ongoing scheduling problems?

11 Likes

:person_shrugging: :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

whatever they did broke way too much of everything. I bet we’re going to see around 5 gold marks at this rate tomorrow.

10 Likes

The more people join the purple alliance, the less gold marks we will get.
This update is full of bugs, but also flawed in design.
Devs, please roll it back and improve it before releasing again. This was a nice try, but the amount of issues is too big to sustain

11 Likes