7.5 Update: United We Stand

So today after daily reset, there are 5 vulnable citadels???

2 Likes

All other citadels seem normal leaderboard-wise…
:thinking: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Same thing. The alliance menu showed yesterday that today will be only 2 citadels to attack instead of 5.

@Kafka , what the hell is happening???

3 Likes

There’s a problem with part of the daily reset which is affecting the Citadel Wars. The team are working on it right now.

7 Likes

Ok. Understood. I’ll copy that in the dark order alliance chat, so people will know that you’re trying to solve the problem.

But the players are tired. The dark order got nothing for the citadel wars we won at the CW release, and then this is happening.

2 Likes

Oh, and one more thing @Kafka! Tell the dev’s team, that players need an autotranslation. At least in the alliance chat. We thank you for the ability to communicate with each orher, to be united, to find friends all around the world. But the linguistic barrier is a problem. A GIANT problem.

4 Likes

Already requested it :slight_smile:
Good for it to be asked for on the forum as well though as then I can easily point to threads where something was requested.

9 Likes

Maybe, as a quick solution, before implementing the autotranslation, allow at least copying messages from the chat (for translation in external services)

1 Like

Good luck translating Russian and Spanish slang

1 Like

Yep, good luck)))
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So you fixed the problem with the PvP thing yesterday, by dropping the Gold Marks down to 11-14. Way to go Devs :rofl:

14 Likes

And there are no vulnerable citadels today, which likely means no gold marks tomorrow.

So, without a comment from the GoW team, they nerf the reward by >75%, and then remove 100% of the reward from the following day. I guess they don’t want peeps to play.

@Kafka - would appreciate a considered response on these two issues/changes. Tks.

18 Likes

They always nerf rewards when they feel like there needs to be a fix. Then they have a delayed response, followed by the garbage 50 gem apology.

If the gold mark bonus wasn’t working as intended, we need to know why and what is going to be done to fix it. We need clarification and respect on issues like this. The game is already enough if a chore already, and if we are being forced to play the game everyday and figure things out for ourselves, we should be rewarded for it.

14 Likes

I was expecting a reward change anyway, because 50 gold marks seemed a bit too high from a neutral perspective if you compared it to leaderboard rewards, but why oh why do you not fix the visual bug to see where you can collect gold marks from?

16 Likes

Scaling the gold mark rewards based on the number of people in alliance was meant to be there. I guess it didn’t work until yesterday.
But not having an active region today, where we had 5 active regions yesterday seems like another mistake/bug.

Would be very appreciated if we would at least see a message here from Kafka whenever fixes are being put live that have impact on our game experience. Now every time we just need to figure it out ourselves.
In our guild discord there are so many questions from people just not understanding what’s happening or what they have missed.

10 Likes

The problem is that once again the issue that benefits players gets fixed before the issue that benefits the company. Once again it’s very poor optics that first it didn’t release correctly and secondly they fix the player benefit sneakily in the background.

11 Likes

Once again, they bolt for the weekend without any explanation and while they had time for this “fix”, they still haven’t compensated us for last weeks gold mark issue. I wonder if their usual bs 50 gem apology will also go down to 11-14 gems?

13 Likes

I always liked PvP. Then they changed it. Then they changed it again. And again. And again. Sometimes for the better, mostly for the worst. As of today I consider it a waste of time even though I’ve been top 3 in my diamond league ever as well as top 100 in leaderboards …

4 Likes

In this economy? 10. on good behavior :rofl:

(from a few days ago)

7 Likes

It was always going to get nerfed. 50 marks in 5 minutes against the hours you need to put in for 120 ( if you finish top ) was never going to stay.

They can fix this quick but not the targeted dragon eggs or sentinels? We all know why that is, sort it out please devs we have been asking long enough

8 Likes