6.5 Update Delay for Amazon Players

Apologies to our Amazon players who are eagerly anticipating our 6.5 update!

We just got word that things are taking longer than anticipated due to some unforeseen hiccups. Players on other platforms will be able to update the game as expected at :
August 24th, 2022 at 11:00 PM UTC / August 23rd, 2022 at 4:00 PM PT

However, Amazon devices will not have the 6.5 update available until we have resolved the issue.

We’ll follow up with once the update is available for Amazon devices so you can get back to adventuring.

Thanks for your patience.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Kafka! I play on Amazon and this is appreciated greatly

Thanks for the info

1 Like

Any update on when Amazon is going to release the update? Realize it’s not your fault. It’s all Amazon. They do the same thing with ebooks. Bad Amazon! lol

1 Like

its on amazon now!
and its awesome! i have a kindle fire 8 HD and had no issues downloading the update a couple minutes ago

Got it. However it’s still showing Legends Reborn update rather than the dragon update. Just a picture difference, but I wouldn’t have tried the download - which went fine! - if I hadn’t seen the message here. I’m just glad I can get back on my Fire. Thanks!!

1 Like

no problem! i was nervous too, hearing the horror stories of other players who got locked out :sweat_smile: but apparently im super lucky cuz ive never had any major issues with amazon, even when others have. ive just had some lag