Error "Please Use Version 6.1" current version is 6.2

I started getting this error on the 2/21/2022 and even though I have reinstalled the game it will not go away. My Fire Tablet version of the game is 6.2 but the game is requiring version 6.2. Anyone know how to fix this?

1 Like

Kafka gave some information about this in this post

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hello! When will 6.2 be released? We are locked out of our kindle accounts and don’t play anywhere else.

Why not upload 6.15 as version “6.21” so that we can all be on the same version and Amazon thinks it is a new one?

That sucks I am sorry to hear no idea when 6.2 is being released but hopefully soon. I was anticipating the new content being released sometime during this week or next personally but only the developers know the release date and will not tell us until it is live so they don’t get stuck to something that may have to be pushed back last minute. Someone on the post i linked has some good information about how to sideload it as a google app and turn off auto updates which should help for the time being.

1 Like

Is there any official news as when the new version will drop? It has now been over two weeks and frustrating not to be able to help my guild nevermind missing out on a lot of stuff

I think there never was an official date for any update, although this situation is “more special”.
In the past - when there were streams - you could derive it a little bit from there.
Other possibility is the spoiler, which says it must be released within the next three weeks…

The devs just expect you to install the Google Play Store on your device and use that version of the game instead. And since there’s a solution, they’re apparently in no hurry to release 6.2. Look for the (locked) Amazon patch notes thread for a link on how to install the Google stuff.

1 Like

I’m also having this exact problem on my amazon kindle. I have noticed it before when an update happens, but the problem has never lated anything like this long.

I do play on android and PC, so I still have access to the game, but I like to play on the bigger screen of my kindle rather than my phone when possible, and don’t always want to sit at my pc to play. Also, I prefer the touchscreen controls instead of using a mouse.

Please can you rectify this problem? Or at least give us a timeframe for when it will be fixed?

6.2 coming soon

1 Like

Any compensation for kindle players?

1 Like

I would hope that this will fix the problem, which would explain why they aren’t bothering to fix it now. However, in that case, it would help if we had a date for the update. Do we have one?

yesterday it came out

cool, its working now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Being blocked from using amazon devices for two weeks was annoying, but the compensation was surprisingly nice. So thanks for that.

2 Likes

I asked about the compensation for my guildmate.
Yesterday he said he got 1000 gems for compensation. Very good :slight_smile:

2 Likes