500 Subscribers - Thank you!

Hello everyone! Yesterday I hit the milestone of 500 subscribers! Thank you so much for all of your continued support. I am absolutely astonished how much this channel has grown and how many of you continuously stay active and engaged in both my channel and the Gems of War community at whole. I’d also like to thank the Gems of War devs for their generous redeem codes and occasional free advertising.

I will be starting my Twitch streaming page on July 5th. Feel free to follow it in advance if you want. I’ll be mentioning it more later as the time comes closer. Twitch

If you have any questions about myself, the channel, or anything at all, feel free to leave it in the comment section below.

This video is the 6th take due to the software messing up initially and then me messing up. Even after that many tries this last take still needs improvement. If you want to see how random I am when doing a test, this is what it looks like… - YouTube

8 Likes

Wait till you hit 1 million subs.

Haha, I don’t intend on that ever happening, but that would be amazing. xD

Realistically, my goal has been to hit 1,000 subs before my birthday on November 4th.

3 Likes

I’d say 1k could turn into 10k if you’re commenting on other more popular games too. Easy to listen to, well done

Congrats Tacet, you are doing a great job so far. :+1: