A big thank you to Tacet

So this probably isn’t news to anyone active on these forums but I just wanted to give a shout out to @Tacet for all the wonderful content he provides both on here and his youtube channel (and streaming). Even as a hardcore casual player (it’s a thing, I swear) since launch with a top 50 guild, watching his videos has still helped me to enjoy GoW much more than I would have been able to on my own as I don’t have the time to invest in trying to figure out the meta game as much as I’d like.

So on the off chance that you haven’t seen his channel or gotten a chance to watch his videos, look him up; you’ll be glad you did. (He also gives out free, in-game codes about once a week) And thanks, Tacet, for all the work you put into your channel and helping us veteran newbs (that’s a thing, too, right?) squeeze even more enjoyment out of this great game. :smile:

(I think links are allowed here but if not, just let me know and I’ll remove it)

19 Likes

Agreed. Tacet goes above and beyond. His streams and Youtube videos are pure gold.

3 Likes

Very informative videos and on top of that, he answer every question. Did help me a lot when I started playing.
Thank you Tacet, keep up the good work.

4 Likes

No problem everyone! I enjoy doing it. :slight_smile:

I also just spent a little over $200 today to upgrade my setup. It was mainly on a new mic, webcam, and a few other various related accessories; $135 of which was generously donated by a couple supporters of my content and the majority of the rest being paid for from YouTube ad revenue. All of that should be coming in about 1-2 weeks since I was too cheap to pay for quicker shipping. :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone is inclined to support the channel even more, any amount would be greatly appreciated. :wink:

12 Likes

Way to go @tacet

2 Likes

I watched a large portion of his daily grind to try for #1, but I’ve been following his videos for months.

I will say that he turned me from a year old jaded player who was ready to quit to someone who avidly plays a lot more than I used to - enough to hold my own in his new guild!

Thanks @Tacet for helping me enjoy the game a lot more and for being so generous with your time and energy. Now that I’ve watched other video game streams, I know you’re a real personality and you manage to keep talking and be entertaining( at least to me ).

6 Likes

He makes it easy for newer players to now what to spend there resources on. @Tacet Thank you.

3 Likes