1 Year of Weekly Gems of War Video Content

Hellloooo everyone! Today is the 1 year anniversary of my Youtube channel creating weekly Gems of War content. It wouldn’t have been possible without all of the forum support that that idea initially had. Thanks everyone!

I will be doing a small stream today to celebrate the occasion. It will be starting in about 40 minutes and lasting about 3 hours:

Also, this was the first weekly video that started it all:

26 Likes

Wow 1 year! Congratulation and thanks for your dedication and contribution to the community @Tacet. If I didn’t watch your stream and your videos on YouTube, I wouldn’t be here right now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations, Tacet! :smiley:

3 Likes

Well done and keep up the great work, Tacet. :smiley: I started off watching your videos in my early game, I learned a lot from them.

4 Likes

Congratulations!!
Here’s to many more years of content to come!! :champagne:

3 Likes

Grats @tacet, and well done.

2 Likes

Congrats! It’s not easy sticking to a weekly schedule, you’ve done admirably!

3 Likes

@Tacet. You videos are great and I always enjoy the ones I watch, nice job making it 1
year!

2 Likes

It’s only been a year? It felt like you were doing it for much, much longer…

(Can’t believe I’m posting memes, but it was hard to resist. Please don’t turn it into a meme dumping ground.)

5 Likes

Feel free to join us at! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nope, it was a one-time thing. but thanks for the offer.

2 Likes

No problem. Maybe you will change your mind one day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One day the internet will be rich with @tacet memes. And we’ll all say, we were there when it all started.

3 Likes

A year already? Congrats!

1 Like

Many congrats Tacet :balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

You are an asset to . . . our Community of Gems of War. Thank you, Tacet! ゚・:,。★\(^-^ )♪ありがと♪( ^-^)/★,。・:・゚

1 Like

Congratz man! for another year, cheers!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary Tacet! Your videos got me started in the right direction with this game, taught me a bunch. Appreciate everything you’ve done for the community. Good luck in the future!

1 Like

Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaationsssssssssssssss! Tacet! (Sorry ever since hearing your “Helloooooooooooooooooooo Everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” In each of your streams and video’s it’s kinda became a little overused quote that i’ve now spread across the globe!) Keep up all the good work man! (Y)

1 Like

Thanks from all of us here at Gems for all your hard work @Tacet!

4 Likes