4 and 5 matches not giving an extra turn

@Cyrup: Not at the start.

Hey guys! Sorry I went to follow up and double check this with the team and got side-tracked.

Ok, so in 3.5 we have fixed two issues: Extra turns not being given at the start of a match if the player makes a move before the traits animations have finished playing for all troops. And B) When a 4-of-a-kind is matched, and simultaneously a doomskull is matched/destroyed where the exploded gems overlap the 4-of-a-kind.

In B, the following red match-4 will happen:

:gem_red: :gem_red: :gem_doomskull: :gem_red:
:gem_green: :gem_doomskull: :gem_red: :gem_doomskull:

And you will not get an extra turn because, to the game, the explosion occurs destroying the 4-match before the 4-match has a chance to register as an extra turn.

Does this seem like what is happening?

3 Likes

I love watching @Cyrup work her support master magic.

1 Like

Like I said above doomskull are not the only culprit of the non extra turn given for 4 match.

Cascade into a 3 gems match that revoke the extra turn.

But ya the Doomskull match happening at the same time as a 4-5 gem match not giving an extra turn due to explosion has indeed happen to me too.

4 Likes

Nothing on 3 matches not giving mana?

No not yet!

@Maxthor2789 Thanks for the clarification. Is it possible you could provide some screenshots or exact steps to replicate this?

What I describe in few posts above is the best explanation of step to happen to trigger the big that I can come up with, sorry.

I donā€™t think I am able to screenshot what happens. A video would be helpful but I canā€™t make one.

1 Like

Came to the forums to report this doomskull problem. 3.5 is coming soon?

I canā€™t provide a specific time-frame as the dev teamā€™s schedule might change but it should be out before mid-July.

So yesā€¦ Soon TM!

1 Like

I may be late to the party regarding this subject, but Iā€™ve been experiencing this issue daily, primarily with skull/doomskulls. A comp I am running this week is Scylla with bonestorm attribute and Cpt. Skullbeard and approx. 80% of the time I create skulls with Cpt. during the bonestorm, I will clearly see at least 4 or 5+ skulls (sometimes multiple sets), yet it does not render extra turn. This has happened during multiple battle types (PVP, Challenge, etc) and I have only experienced it with skulls/doomskulls and, so far, have not witnessed this event pertaining to gem matches.

Primarily playing on iOS but have experienced on PC as well. Easily replicated with current team comp.

1 Like

We are hoping to have a fix for this issue released with the 3.6 update.

1 Like

Itā€™s only this week where I noticed Iā€™ve been losing vertically-oriented extra turns on a team that was not frozen.

The circumstances are identical to how Maxthor2789 describes them: A ā€œCascade into a 3 gems match that revokes the extra turn.ā€

1 Like

Hi Sudo and Theicla

Thanks for the info! Please return back if you happen to have any videos of the issue. Were you only matching doomskulls (with skulls) when you noticed that Sudo?

I have the same issue. Do not get extra turn on 4-5 matches. I have videos and can forward them to you @Cyrup.

I get that usually when i am in an event and won several matches in a row. I think the ai just is a sore loser and cheats cuz of it

1 Like