4.7 Artwork glitches

Platform, device version and operating system:

Samsung Galaxy S9+ Android v9

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

The artwork for Satyr Musician, Fist of Zorn and Thorn Knight is (partially) missing.

This isn’t just on my phone, one of my guild mates has mentioned the same problem.

If I use them in a Team, the “Ready to Cast” artwork is fine.

There may be others, but these are the ones I’ve seen.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Steps to make it happen again

It’s an ongoing issue. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing, but it’s still there.

5 Likes

I have exactly the same corrupted images for Fist of Zorn, Satyr Musician and Thorn Knight on my Android.

2 Likes

This happened to me as well after installing the 4.7 patches. First it messed up all my assets (they were almost all gone!) and I had to load everything as I was playing. I then re-downloaded assets (400MB+) through settings, and a few troops ended up with these corrupted images.

Yesterday, I decided to uninstall the game and re-install it with fresh asset downloads. Still have corrupted images. I know for sure Fist of Zorn is messed up.

2 Likes

And it happened to me too (Android 9). Please fix artworks.

1 Like

Hey sorry about this, this is a known issue affecting higher end iOS and Android devices which will be fixed soon.

You may also see solid brown images (the Underworld Map and Sharki Pet) until this is fixed.