4.5 Update Patch Notes

Every 1000 troops killed could earn us a deed of coresponding color (for example you kill a yellow/blue troop and you get 1 point in for both blue and yellow deeds).
And every 10000 troops killed could earn us an imperial deed.
And if average of 2500 matches to get a single mperial deed is not enough, i dont know what is.
Devs should have gave us some amount of controlable grind to work for deeds. Like this we can pray to get them, and thats just not fun.

6 Likes

For what it’s worth, I am sure people will be tracking the rate at which deed tasks and flash offers appear, and break it down by color. Given that four of the five magic kingdoms are purple (Karakoth, Darkstone, Silverglade, and Blighted Lands—Zhul’Kari is the odd one out with green), we should expect grumbling if the rate of purple deeds falls near the bottom by color. And expect more grumbling if the rate of purple deeds in flash offers is near the top.

This is perfectly possible according to random processes, but we already know that some people would see an ostensibly-uniform distribution and claim that a thumb is resting on the scales to skew results in players’ disfavor. (That is, it might prevent some grumbling if the devs skewed the results towards purple even if the RNG wants otherwise. Just enough to forestall pitchforks and torches from the restless villagers.)

1 Like

Purple deeds will surely be the new Ascension orbs. I’ve been told that these new adventure board tasks are still RNG. But I’m 99% sure that the Deeds tasks aren’t RNG
 And 99% of them won’t be purple deeds.

Have you tried putting all graphics to min. setting s and enable power saving mode? My android is a bit newer but not the best hardware and this helps a lot.

1 Like

Care to make a bet on that? Loser joins the winner guild for a week and donates 2k trophies and 10kk gold? :innocent:

Have the devs be in charge of franking my time in guild? No thanks.
They’ll go with 98% just to spite me.
I can, however, guarantee you that the drop rate for deeds won’t be even
 and purple deeds will be almost as rare as imperial deeds. And I don’t need to bet on that either
 It’s just common GoW sense
 Which is what my overexaggerating phrase was trying to instill.

1 Like

Tell you what, I’ll be as generous as our Amanithrax compensation and even bet on 97.5%. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Is there a lack of gold on the Challenges?

For example I’m receiving 114 gold in Tier VIII (Level 104) with a troop with merchant trait in my team

Pls give us for complete Tier X Challenges 1x Deeds or something like that.
Or more Exp in this Kingdom by Explore.:grin:
Otherwise nobody will play to Tier X.

3 Likes

Deeds should come as rewards from challanges corresponding to said kingdom color. 1 deed for each tier and a royal for the last one.

Tower of Doom, there are six dooms colors, give corresponding color. Also is 1 time per month. 10 deeds per week colors.

And we still need a way for a fair pure faction delves at level 500, sinking gems on a short event is not feasible solution.

4 Likes

I would not complain if they increased the bonuses for Kingdom Level 12 and 14.

They probably thought 50% instead of 25% might be too strong. I don’t think they want the faction vs faction battle to be a cakewalk. Plus they might be planning another bonus at kingdom levels past 15.

What would really help right now is an easier way to get higher ranked treasures. I actually wouldn’t mind spending the gold to upgrade my horde levels up to say lvl 250-300 if I could only get enough treasures to do it.

5 Likes

Since I’ve restarted my GoW on PS4, I’M LOVIN the update.

When I started GoW on PC/Android, I literally remember doing marathon sessions. (Of course this partly due to the fact I have to take 3 AD/HD medications. ×FacePalm× They ain’t S’POSE to, but they will keep me from sleeping. Âș-Âș“

So, I leveled up, did all the stuff
and BOOM
 crickets, crickets, crickets
I got SO FLIPPIN’ bored I slowly stopped playing.

Yeah, You could say I’m happy with this new update. It’s taking the sting of losing all I worked So HARD for & in some cases PAID. (Getting ME to part with my hard earned money, especially when I’m a single Mamma with 13 yr old daughter
 who is developing expensive needs, interests, but is TOO young to work
NO, I DON’T DO IT
often. )

Anywaaa—ayz, can’t wait to actually get to try it out, xD I’m excited to get ro it, so THANK YOU GoW People. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not to be a suck-up, LOL, but seriously, I appreciate the work that goes into this.

This past year I’ve been recovering from an unexpected health issue. Being STUCK around the house, or when I was literally too weak to get out of bed or eat, and then yeah, those times I spent awake, sometimes up to 4-5 days (& yes IT IS possible, lol), It was playing THISgame* that part of what helped get me HERE.

And, not to make a scene, LOL, (cause I hate that.), I, just close with a simple Thanks. And now that I’m getting better, starting new on PS4 with this awesome new Kingdom leveling thing, I’ll get back off the forum, get back to the game!

1 Like

Dont know if this was already noted anywhere else but
 Not received any notifications on android since 4.5 update

Double check your settings to make sure all Notifications that you want are on. If so. Do a fresh install and see if that works.

Yup of course the settings I checked and are still on.
Just thought I would make note somewhere since this should be considered a bug that needs fixing. Ill try reinstalling. If its working for others that should do the trick.

1 Like

I am really not a big fan of the Chaos Shards rewards in Challenge: higher Tier so it targets end-game players who have plenty of these currencies with farming delves and/or the Tuesday event.

We should get Deed in the last Tier: one Color Deed for each Challenge + 1 Imperial Deed for completing the last Tier.

10 Likes

I have an excessive amount of TS, Souls, glory and chaos shards.
I never have enough gold or gems.
So everything introduced since Dawnbringer has cost gems or gold.
And they’ve also reduced what I can use glory on.
People accuse them of wanting to be pay to win.
When clearly the direction is actually pay to play.
Those who don’t spend money and still have an enjoyable experience. I’m seriously impressed.
Because for me, almost every update GoW is becoming more like a bad habit with financial repercussions than a fun hobby.
I keep investing money into a game just to have it suck more and more resources (that I used to get for free) and my other resources just collect dust.
Where’s the balance in any of this?

4 Likes

Another day, another advanture board with no deeds. Really lame.

2 Likes

Salty made a statement about that and I very appreciate it! Don’t be so rude.