4.5 Update Patch Notes

So why did a Guildmate had a Legendary Deeds task today, and I had none Deeds tasks at all?

That should not have happened. Everyone should have runes of magic 2, runes of nature 3 and search for gold 3.

I am not here to throw up negativity. But I must admit that I find it EXTREMELY strange that we get a bunch of lowbees weapons buffed/nerfed, which might come in handy especially for noobs. But not a single Legendary or Mythic troop rework/buff for the endgame players. Not a single.

3 Likes

Can you ask your guild mate to post a screenshot of his/her adventure board? That would clear it up immediately. If some players are getting a deed task already, then either something is broken, or we were lied to.

1 Like

I will ask her, but perhaps it was from her Beta account. Thanks for your input tho. I have been a little confused around this.

I was really looking forward to some more buffs. I got really bored of the game for a while but after copying someones team from PvP and using that for a while I started having fun again. I really wanted some buffs to mythics so I could play with some new teams.

1 Like

I just cant help myself but have expectations that we might get a troop or two reworked upon patches like this, so we actually can start to use them. I struggle to not have expectations at all, but it looks like thatā€™s the road to go. To not expect for the minimum.

1 Like

I have to say I am pretty happy with the early stages of the new challenges. Itā€™s nice to get some quick and easy champion XP while also getting a bit of extra glory.

1 Like

I would be happy with a patch that had nothing but reworked troops.

6 Likes

I think that the game needs that more than ever.

1 Like

I am trying to see the positives of it as well. And I think getting those 5 extra magic from level 15 kingdoms will be an interesting goal for me, to start out with. The challenges had a nice rework as well.

1 Like

I would have prefered rare ingots over ultra-rare ingots from challenges, considering which you need you more to fully upgrade all weapons.
And I wonder if there will be any use for deeds after all kingdoms have been fully upgraded.
I somewhat fear the power of reflect, but plenty of other status effects annoy me at times and I still enjoy playing.
Aside from that, everything in this update strikes me as positive or at least interesting.:smiley:

(Ok and Cygnea ā€œfeelsā€ more blue/yellow to me than brown/purple, but Iā€™ll blame that on my MtG molded brain)

1 Like

Level 15 kingdoms will be my new goal now that I canā€™t max out kingdom stars due to pets.

3 Likes

Darkstone is a popular place to start out as I need the Eye pet to Mythic for progressing in Power Level. Itā€™s a magic Kingdom as well.

Why doesnā€™t challenge IV give arcane traitstones associated with the kingdom in question?

3 Likes

Hardly a realistic scenario. Counting how many deeds are required for lev 15 updates on all kingdoms, even with a flash offer for deeds every day will take a long time to finish them all.
And:

1. We donā€™t get flash offers every single day.
  2. I find it hard to believe that every single flash offer will contain deeds.
1 Like

Am I the only one that sees ā€œreflectā€ as a targeted nerf for Mang and Earthā€™s Fury?

2 Likes

Its still pay to win man.

The effects of Reflect will become more clear as we receive troops that provide reflect, presumably from Broken Spireā€™s Mirrored Halls Faction

2 Likes

Second day in a row with no deeds to collect? Boy, that sucks so much. If we didnt get that miniscule amount of free deeds after the update, everyone would still be on 4.4 kingdoms 2 days after the update.